Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
So do you install the UI.X first style then this as a child of that? Or is the UI.X already included and the other zip doesn't need to be opened. It's a nice style but better documentation would be good when you get some time.

Also, The main forums can display side by side but not sub-forums and categories. Any plans for this?

As far as side by side forums is there a way to add an different background image for each forum block?

It would be nice if individual forum blocks could be hidden by users and have the others move up and fill the gap.

I like the overall look of it and I bought it to play with and see if I can't create an ugly style. :D

The whole color changer doesn't seem to work at all.

When navigation is "at top" and "fixed" and you click on a "new post" it positions the post under the navigation and it is not viewable without scrolling. It needs to position it much lower.

So do you install the UI.X first style then this as a child of that? Or is the UI.X already included and the other zip doesn't need to be opened. It's a nice style but better documentation would be good when you get some time.

Also, The main forums can display side by side but not sub-forums and categories. Any plans for this?

As far as side by side forums is there a way to add an different background image for each forum block?

It would be nice if individual forum blocks could be hidden by users and have the others move up and fill the gap.

I like the overall look of it and I bought it to play with and see if I can't create an ugly style. :D

The whole color changer doesn't seem to work at all.
Yes, first install UI.X THEN install Quark as a child. It won't work correctly if done in any other order. Our documentation is being worked on, lots to talk about :P.

Yes, it was on purpose that we left sub-forums and categories out. Something we might add in down the line.

Yes, you can add a different background image per node, just need to do something like

Code:
.node.node_{the id of your foruum} .nodeInfo {background-image: url(image.jpg) 0 0 no-repeat;

Not sure I understand your individual forum blocks concern.

And as for the new post scrolling issue, its our top priority to fix that. Its a tough fix, so far no major break throughs.

Hope you are having fun customizing it!

I love this style but I was a fan of some of the features of the old one, such as everything used to expand out and pretty much take up the whole screen. If there anyway to get that back? It feels like everything is squished in the middle.
*Edit*
Just to clarify I have turned on Covered Style but the only thing it seems to expand out is navigation and footer.
*One More Edit*
Open Mouth Insert Foot, I figured it out.

Last edited:
I love this style but I was a fan of some of the features of the old one, such as everything used to expand out and pretty much take up the whole screen. If there anyway to get that back? It feels like everything is squished in the middle.
*Edit*
Just to clarify I have turned on Covered Style but the only thing it seems to expand out is navigation and footer.
*One More Edit*
Open Mouth Insert Foot, I figured it out.
All our themes 'expand out' or are 'fluid'. Just gotta tick the setting on :D

Glad you figured it out. Feel free to check out or UI.X documentation.

Yeah it's a long term project for me as I'm not really a style guy.
It's not that hard... I ended up getting Antiquark... here's what the main page looks like now
screenshot.webp

Nothing like the original... I'm still doing some slight tweaks to color selections.

It's not that hard... I ended up getting Antiquark... here's what the main page looks like now
View attachment 60738

Nothing like the original... I'm still doing some slight tweaks to color selections.

Yeah, I move along slowly getting it. Stuck on a few things but it's coming along. Not in a real hurry since it's my style for 2014.

That looks pretty good Tracy.

Last edited:
Is there and update for 1.23 and the new RM? I only see 2 templates that say outdated and that's in UI.x and not in Quark.

how do i purchase this if i already have UIX? it says $10 but i cant find any way to purchase it for that much

how do i purchase this if i already have UIX? it says $10 but i cant find any way to purchase it for that much
If you already have a license for xyz.com for UI.X and you want to buy Quark for xyz.com, you can purchase UI.X and then create a ticket so that you are refunded the $30.

Audentio updated [UI.X] Quark with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XF 1.2.3.0 and added features

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks good. I see you fixed the alignment of latest post. yay

This is redundant css though. font-awsome sizes should be changed using the existing font awesome sizing css. fa-lg, fa-2x, fa-3x, etc. Which would go inline for the toplink.
Code:
.topLink a .fa {font-size: 20px;vertical-align: middle;}

If "Navigation Active Tab as Dropdown" is selected in global settings it removes the background property in "#content .pageContent" and the whole site has a transparent background.

Has anyone else using this style had any complaints from Chrome users about problems with scaling in the title fonts? Seems to have something to do with windows clear type settings. I haven't had this issue before but I have never used google fonts before. You would think their browser would support their fonts. lol

It seems to be that exo font. I have changed the secondary font and am awaiting feedback from my testers that use Chrome. Firfox guy myself.

Top Bottom