Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Also what about style properties that I've changed previously, they seemed to not have been moved over either.

Sorry about all the questions....

Here is what I would recommend:

1. Install Quark (just do a fresh install, if you dont have one ready)
2. Create a new theme with the parent Quark
3. Disable Quark, but make sure your child theme is enabled (as in, this will be able to be selected by your users)
4. Apply all the changes to JUST the child theme, call it maybe "Quark: Your Site Name"
----What I mean by apply changes is manually make the changes that you originally made to your old Quark. It is probably best to just redo them since you made the changes to the actual Quark skin.

Come time to upgrade, you install the fresh XML and simply change the child skin (Quark: Your Site Here) to be the child of the new, just installed, updated Quark.

Does this make sense?

Sorry about all the questions....

Never be sorry for asking questions! Here to help! :)

Ic, so all "customized style components" and "style properties" need to be moved over to the child theme manually.

@Audentio would you please update us if you are working on a white version of this style?

Ic, so all "customized style components" and "style properties" need to be moved over to the child theme manually.
For ease of upgrading in the future, I would recommend it. If you plan on making heavy modifications, then it doesnt help too much, but it does help.
@Audentio would you please update us if you are working on a white version of this style?
Yes sir, we have quite a few awesome things in the works! I am really excited about these next couple updates and releases.

I haven't seen any issues with people reporting XenPorta bugs, so Im going to say yes. We do (loosely) support XenPorta so if there are bugs you can just create a ticket.

I haven't seen any issues with people reporting XenPorta bugs, so Im going to say yes. We do (loosely) support XenPorta so if there are bugs you can just create a ticket.
Would you happen to know of some sites that have XenPorta installed that I can check out?

Failing that, do you know of any forums that are populated?

Would you happen to know of some sites that have XenPorta installed that I can check out?

Failing that, do you know of any forums that are populated?
Hey there, I can't think of any that have publicly said I can link to them, so I probably shouldn't. I do know that XenPorta works with the theme. If anyone wants to post their site, they are welcome to.

This theme will be updated straight away.

@Audentio
It appears I cannot post threads or messages using the Quark theme. There's just an empty space where the box should be to type. The "Post Reply"/"Post Thread" buttons are still there, but since there is no box to enter your message, it receives it as an empty message.

Hey there, that is a strange box, but the theme hasn't been upgraded quite yet. Working on collapsible categories as we speak. Ill let you and everyone know when its ready.

Believe me, we've added a lot of features, we are working on knocking some of the bugs out, but it will be so much neater and well organized before.

Audentio updated Quark with a new update entry:

Built on UI.X now, new features

Hey all,

We completely rebuilt Quark from the ground up. Quark was one of the first skins with side-by-side nodes, and it still does. But now it comes with all these great new features as well:

Everything can be turned on or off as well.

• Fixed navigation
  • Side by side nodes
  • Rounded avatars
  • Turn off Quarks Mode (put logo and search back above navigation)
  • Sidebar Opacity changer
  • Logo as text
  • FontAwesome icons
  • Fully responsive
  • And much more
Thanks and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why is my license for Quark expired already when I purchased it Dec 9, 2012? My account name on your site is NeoCHI as well.

Why is my license for Quark expired already when I purchased it Dec 9, 2012? My account name on your site is NeoCHI as well.
Must be a mistake, sorry about that. If you create a ticket, Ill get you sorted right away.

Top Bottom