Resource icon

QQFarm Integration for Xenforo - Tích hợp QQFarm với Xenforo 1.2.1

No permission to download

ip0dhacker

ip0dhacker submitted a new resource:

QQFarm Integration for Xenforo - Tích hợp QQFarm với Xenforo (version 1.2.1) - add-on,QQFarm

This add-on is not made by me. It'sMilano​
[Require]​
[FEATURE]
  • Simple installation, easy to use and manage via AdminCP
  • Using money from bd Banking to Transform coin (credit) or gold (money) in the game.
  • Support change route
  • Automatic...

Read more about this resource...

I have it working on my site but I would have to translate it if I want to use it. Too busy working on other projects to bother with it so disabling for now.

QFarm.webp

No English version, because QQ Farm is made in China. They never made an English version.

Facebook is the only site known to have an English version as they paid to have their copy translated. It is a custom job.

So if someone here is willing to play with the flash files (I kind of suck at flash).... If not, do not expect any English release.

No English version, because QQ Farm is made in China. They never made an English version.

Facebook is the only site known to have an English version as they paid to have their copy translated. It is a custom job.

So if someone here is willing to play with the flash files (I kind of suck at flash).... If not, do not expect any English release.
Who translated it in vietnamise from chinese?

• 1.2 - 19/8/2012 : initial release
  • 1.2.1 - 19/8/2012 : fix install code and route bug
  • 1.2.2 - 24/8/2012 : fix charset error
smh now I gotta join that website.

Changed the route prefix etc to fit my arcade and started translating it. After looking at the sheer amount of files that need to be translated, this is not something that you should do yourself or on your own. The task is so daunting I almost want to quit. It will probably take several months to complete. This is what I've done so far but it's not much.

qqfarm2.webp

Top Bottom