Proximity - With Custom Homepage!

Proximity - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Mike, do you have a link as to how the custom homepage looks and the options? Clicking on the home link on the demo brings me back to the UI.X framework.

Mike, do you have a link as to how the custom homepage looks and the options? Clicking on the home link on the demo brings me back to the UI.X framework.

We don't currently have the homepage setup on the demo. I'll set it up now and edit the resource to have a link to the homepage :)

- Jake

Problem of white spaces still remains even after last patch updation, i noticed it at two places:
#Description of media items
#Profile post updation at homepage sidebar, if enabled

That is stunning!!..... now if only the member page can be expanded upon, I'd snap your hand off....

Hi.
@Mike Creuzer Tell me please how this theme could be customized: Is it possible to set nodes side by side in category view? Is it possible to set traditional posts view when users info is on the left?
Also is it possible to set posts view for desktop and mobile separately? For example, when users info is on the top in mobile.

Last edited:
That is stunning!!..... now if only the member page can be expanded upon, I'd snap your hand off....

Thank you kindly! What specifically would you like expanded upon on the member page?

Hi.
@Mike Creuzer Tell me please how this theme could be customized: Is it possible to set nodes side by side in category view?

Yes it is :)

Is it possible to set traditional posts view when users info is on the left?

Yes, there is a setting to disable classic postbit :)

Also is it possible to set posts view for desktop and mobile separately? For example, when users info is on the top in mobile.

If I understand you correctly, yes. But we default it to on top because if it was on the side there would not be room to see the post itself :)

If I understand you correctly, yes. But we default it to on top because if it was on the side there would not be room to see the post itself
Agree.:) I mean if it's possible to use different layout for desktop and mobile with user info on the left and on the top respectively.

And one more question about main menu. Is it possible to change its position in style settings? For example, to put it just above nodes tree. Thank you!

Agree.:) I mean if it's possible to use different layout for desktop and mobile with user info on the left and on the top respectively.

And one more question about main menu. Is it possible to change its position in style settings? For example, to put it just above nodes tree. Thank you!
Yes this is a navigation style. You can have it below the logo (above node tree) with just 1 setting change.

Hi Mike,

I just purchased your Proximity style. I would like to ask some things..

1. Where can I set the homepage setting for Proximity?
2. Could you help me fixing the flag to put it either above the "Joined:" or below the username properly? I noticed that the placement of the flag is moving in different places.

upload_2015-7-31_10-27-45-png.112962

upload_2015-7-31_10-31-19-png.112964

upload_2015-7-31_10-32-47-png.112966

upload_2015-7-31_10-34-34-png.112967

Hi Mike,

I just purchased your Proximity style. I would like to ask some things..

1. Where can I set the homepage setting for Proximity?
2. Could you help me fixing the flag to put it either above the "Joined:" or below the username properly? I noticed that the placement of the flag is moving in different places.

upload_2015-7-31_10-27-45-png.112962

upload_2015-7-31_10-31-19-png.112964

upload_2015-7-31_10-32-47-png.112966

upload_2015-7-31_10-34-34-png.112967
Hi thanks again.

1. You need to install the widget framework. Then import the widgets into the add-on. Then just set a page with an include.
2. How did you get that flag there. An add-on? Which?

Hi Mike, thanks for your response. What do you mean by import the widget into the add-on? I have the WF..
Inside the Proximity release will be a widget .xml file. Import that into the widget framework.

Then create a page, and give this the content:

Code:
<xen:container var="$uix_hideNotices">1</xen:container>
<xen:include template="proximity_homepage" />

Top Bottom