Provider Forum (powered by XF Cloud)

Mr. Jinx

We recently converted an existing XF community into a new site with fresh design.
The old site was using the default XF layout with some tweaks. The new site has a custom theme designed by @Russ.
I can say the whole process to get where we are now with Russ was very pleasant. As I didn't know exactly what I wanted, by providing some examples, Russ really did his magic. I'm so happy with the new design that I wanted to share the results.

Some highlights:
  • Custom designed logo
  • Custom designed node icons
  • Easy language switch (top right nav)
  • Switch between dark/light (top right nav)
  • Custom footer block
  • Nice banners to engage new users

1642073475114.webp

Last edited:
Love it! The simplicity of it and the layout are easy to read. The colors are easy on the eyes. I especially like the dark teal/green color with the black. Good job!

Thanks all! Simplicity was exactly the goal, making it easy for new users that may not have experience with forums.
This is also the very first time I switched to a new theme without people complaining about it. Usually people want the old theme back because that is what they are used to. Not this time :)

I am still surprised how fast the XF cloud is. Nice thing about hosting just one piece of software I guess, you can configure the server really well.

Top Bottom