Projects Manager - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Bug/Missing Feature: The Pull-Down List of the forums to select where to start a "project thread" in the "category edit" is totally random and does not reflect node tree hierarchy.

Suggestion: "Project Agenda / Timeline". Manage the ORDER of projects and the timing. Every project needs to have a "sort id". This can be just an agenda list with the order of projects being adjustable AND/OR a calendar with WEEKS and start and end time. It should be on a separate "Overview" page and should respect the viewing permissions. Thus projects you can not view, will not be displayed.

The Overview should include:
  • Time Axis with weeks
  • Project Name and number of open/completed tasks
  • The "progress bar"
  • Optional Start and End Date.
  • Sort fields
BETTER WOULD BE TO REPLACE the index page with PROJECT CATEGORIES being placed into the SIDEBAR, with reference to the XFMG or XFRM... which would be way cooler and more consistent.

Abandoned! Since 4 months no updates, since 2 months no reply from the author in this thread. My complaint on the author website was ignored. This add-on is not up to XF feature standards. Tags, Reports, likes etc missing. Crude permission system. Bugs not fixed. But still advertised as "new" on the author website.

i was just about to pull the trigger on buying this, but seeing the messages above i guess i'm going to wait and see if this is abandoned. too bad, since i really wanted this...

i was just about to pull the trigger on buying this, but seeing the messages above i guess i'm going to wait and see if this is abandoned. too bad, since i really wanted this...
The add-on is not abandoned, away from, many features have been added, and the current version is very stable.

People always ask new features, but you must understand that we have a lot of addons to manage, and that adding fonctionnlité takes time.

We are working on a shift and other features will arrive, patience. :)

Patience? SIX months of no reaction of the author to this thread and no updates. When an add-on is stagnating to zero updates after only the most basic features are added, I call this "abandoned". There is a difference between words and deeds.

Patience? SIX months of no reaction of the author to this thread and no updates. When an add-on is stagnating to zero updates after only the most basic features are added, I call this "abandoned". There is a difference between words and deeds.
This is your point of view.

The product is stable and fully functioning with the latest XenForo.

If you want to buy a product or the author is obliged to provide an update for fun to do, contact the author before.

Once again, the product is stable and fully functioning with the latest XenForo.

Last edited:
I dont know what the repeating of "it's stable" should tell me. Does that be a criteria for a "complete" add-on? Stable just means it works. If that's a "feature" for your add-ons then I congratulate you Sir. This add-on lacks the most basic things like "likes", "reporting" and a reasonable permission system. Fact actual, it's like you built a house but leave out the windows and tell me "hey it has a roof"...

If you want to buy a product or the author is obliged to provide maj for fun to do, contact the author before.
What does that actually mean?

I'm not going to say my opinion about this add-on's history.

Just I want to say a story of mine:
When I first saw this add-on, I really liked it (you can see first post of this thread is auto post, and second one is mine. Exactly a few minutes after the add-on released).
In that time, I knew nothing about coding for Xenforo. Even I didn't know that I can add support of html to a part simply by adding :raw :ROFLMAO: (it was normal. My job is not coding. I studied law and I have an international law firm)
But today, I have 18 add-ons released and lots of add-ons developed privately or yet not released (of course still I believe I'm not a professional developer - I just want to say that in this period of time I learned how to develop add-ons for xenforo and developed a good number of add-ons too)

But still I don't have this add-on. Because it never became Ready-To-Use (at least in my opinion)

(I know your first answer will be "because we have lots of add-ons and styles, so we don't find free time" but my answer to this one is "this is also your add-on and why you find time for your other products but not this one? and both of us clearly know about your styles for example, that how much they are different in backend and one good reason for it is that when you update one of your styles, after a few minutes lots of other styles of yours become updated right after that within few seconds with the same changes and fixes")

once again, I don't want to judge you or say my opinion about your works. I just want to say I more agree with @Freelancer as not updating an add-on for +half a year can have no good reason than "add-on is died" or "its developer :D" or "the add-on got out of support and update". (I remember developer of an awesome Blog add-on here when he decided to not to support add-on, professionally told it and then published the add-on freely and let anyone to use its codes to develop it. I always say Bravo to his courage)

Anyway, hope to see you more active as you have good works between your works.

Regards

The add-on is not abandoned, away from, many features have been added, and the current version is very stable.

you say that, then i see that there's been no updates in half a year, with no responses from the author.

Patience? SIX months of no reaction of the author to this thread and no updates.

i agree that this is unacceptable, and i'll be waiting for an update before even considering paying for such a plugin.

People always ask new features, but you must understand that we have a lot of addons to manage, and that adding fonctionnlité takes time.

We are working on a shift and other features will arrive, patience. :)
Hello Allan,

Two pre-sales questions:
1) Can you share what are the "other features" with have planned?
2) They (new features) will came to XF1.x or just later, to XF2.x?

Thanks,
Vitor

Great Mod tyvm
but its will be iwn more awesome if its will have iontegration wich trello.com (or as separate mod)

Hello,

I get error when I try to translate the Status to Arabic, I get this:
5100ae57b55be3e4ef68c8a67db3f15a.jpg

how to fix it?

Regards.

Top Bottom