1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Visitors [Paid] 1.0

Users can see which members have visited their profile

1. ineedhelp

ineedhelp Well-Known Member

ineedhelp submitted a new resource:

Profile Visitors (version 1.0) - Users can see which members have visited their profile

Read more about this resource...

erich37 likes this.
  2. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

I need this (y)

Does this use "Phrases" so I can translate into another language ?

Many thanks!

3. ineedhelp

Yes uses Phrases and no template edits needed after installing.

erich37 likes this.
  4. erich37

are you yourself the coder of this Add-on ?

5. ineedhelp

No. This was custom made for my site, but now I am making it available for all xenforo users.

erich37 likes this.
  6. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Is there an option for a user to "hide". Be able to visit other people's profiles and not be seen? Like a stealth mode? Some members want to keep total privacy. An option in their control panel would be great!

7. erich37

there is already an option in this Add-on:
    Set whether or not to include invisible members.

8. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Doesn't the author want credit?

Until I read this I assumed you were the sole developer of everything you've been selling.

9. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

More importantly, does the author get the money you are charging?

10. ineedhelp

Why would he? And he knows their up for sale.

11. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

Why would he? :confused:

But I guess as long as he knows and is cool with it, I guess. Not my call.

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Stop giving him the third degree. We'd have more resources if ya'll weren't so anal. I know who the coder is and he's cool with it.

ineedhelp likes this.
  13. ineedhelp

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfr-user-albums-more.991/ enjoy this add-on. Made by the dev, for my site, but released to everyone on here. Difference was, it was coded without my website being in any of the coding or branding, as I agreed, he could release it himself.

Back to the topic.. (y)

erich37 and 8thos like this.
  14. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

This only displays 6 at all times for me in the block, no matter the choice in AdminCP.

Unless you were talking about the overlay to allow more to be seen?

15. ineedhelp

Yes, you can increase the number of users shown in Overlay. The block has been created to look similar to the default xenforo Followers block.

I have updated the add-on description.

Sheldon likes this.
  16. Sheldon

Alright, all I needed was that... hah. I was searching everything thinking I did something incorrect.

Appreciate the reply.

17. ineedhelp

I hope your happy with it, please Rate the add-on - Thanks. :)

18. Sheldon

Once we test it, I will.

ineedhelp likes this.
  19. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

After install this add-on, I constantly get the same error;

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC5\x9Fra \xC3...' for column 'visitorname' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: BlackThorn, 30 minute ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_profilevisit...', Array)
    #4 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/BarfiLounge/ProfileVisitor/Helper.php(41): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/BarfiLounge/ProfileVisitor/staticMethods.php(14): BarfiLounge_ProfileVisitor_Helper::_getProfileVisitor(4974, true)
    #8 [internal function]: BarfiLounge_ProfileVisitor_staticMethods::Listener('member_view_sid...', '', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
    #9 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #10 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array)
    #11 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.1,L.2,member_view.php(292): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('member_view_sid...', '', Array)
    #12 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/cvrn/...')
    #13 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/cvrn/...', Array)
    #14 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
    #15 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
    #16 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
    #17 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #18 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #19 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(62) "http://www.site.com/members/erol-b%C3%96lek.4974/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

20. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

The problem still exists..