[OzzModz] Profile Fields Popup

[OzzModz] Profile Fields Popup 2.3.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Mr. Jinx

Mr. Jinx submitted a new resource:

Profile Fields Popup - Add a popup which will show all the user's custom profile fields within the message user info block.

Do you make use of custom profile fields? This addon will make those custom fields easily visible by adding a popup window in the message view. Other users can now see all the profile fields without extra clicking and without eating up extra space.

It's a small addon I made for my own site. I make heavy use of the custom profiles to know more about the situation of the customer. This helps others when answering questions.

Installation
  1. Copy the contents of the...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea. On my forum (https://wranglertjforum.com) I also make heavy use of the custom profile fields so that others can help troubleshoot easier knowing what year, make, model, and engine their Jeep has.

I should probably install this, as it will get rid of my custom solution I made, which looks like this:

So to be clear, you only want the 'more...' popup to be shown if the user is in a certain UG?
That is currently not implemented, but I can add this in the next version.

Basically yes since my members are in a specific UG and I don't want the visitors - not registered - can see the details of each member.

Fentastic @Mr. Jinx I've downloaded the free one and I'd like to buy the license. Only problem is that I'm using UI.X2 from themehouse and I don't see the "more" link. Any suggestion?

Nope, it should just appear.
Just to be sure, you uploaded the new addon files and did the upgrade?
And is the More ... link visible with the default theme?

Could you sent the link of your forum (you can PM me)

Hi,
thanks for this addon.

I have a suggestion. How about a second popup, so you could show the Custom Profile Fields Group Personal in one popup and the Custom Profile Fields Group Contact in the other?

Even better would be something like custom display fields, but that would be a lot of work i think:

Would be for something like this:

Attachments

• mysstem.webp
    mysstem.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Top Bottom