Profile Customization [Deleted]

RisteDimitrievski

RisteD submitted a new resource:

Profile Customization - An addon that allow users to customize their own profile page

An addon that allow users who have permissions to customize their profile page using code editor and specify their own CSS code for the following details:

• Member widget, Member Header, Member Content blocks
  • Tabs can be centered left/right/center
  • Tab background can be changed using color picker

More features coming in next update...

Read more about this resource...

I have a ton of ideas/suggestions that I will suggest soon. But from what I see this looks promising cause of the direction. Profile pages have always been my focus when creating my site. I had an add-on developed for xenforo one that allowed members to edit pretty much every aspect of their profile page. Change the color of everything etc. So If I can get that for x2 it would be amazing. We used color pickers to make it easy for site members to edit their profiles.
When the add-on was done you could literally have a full transparent profile if you wanted by using the color picker for each thing.
Screenshot 2017-03-09 18.04.52.webp

screenshot-2017-03-13-23-58-26-png.267808

Screenshot 2017-03-21 11.14.07.webpScreenshot 2017-02-12 08.11.37.webpScreenshot 2016-06-30 17.39.06.webp

You were able to put an image background to make your profile look cinematic if you wanted. But then you were able to change the color of everything on profile pages to match your background image.
The idea was based on having your own mini-website right on your profile page so you looked like the big companies.

I have a ton of ideas/suggestions that I will suggest soon. But from what I see this looks promising cause of the direction. Profile pages have always been my focus when creating my site. I had an add-on developed for xenforo one that allowed members to edit pretty much every aspect of their profile page. Change the color of everything etc. So If I can get that for x2 it would be amazing. We used color pickers to make it easy for site members to edit their profiles.
When the add-on was done you could literally have a full transparent profile if you wanted by using the color picker for each thing.
View attachment 267936

screenshot-2017-03-13-23-58-26-png.267808

View attachment 267937View attachment 267938View attachment 267939

You were able to put an image background to make your profile look cinematic if you wanted. But then you were able to change the color of everything on profile pages to match your background image.
The idea was based on having your own mini-website right on your profile page so you looked like the big companies.

It can be done for XF2 as well. Also to have custom color for mod bar as well but this will be implemented to change colors on classes with JS.
As with template modification is little tricky :D
Depends on interests, you can change in JS every div element's attributes on that page. So this makes 100% customizable profile page xD.
But for starting i'll need a focus on important things like tabs, member widget, message blocks.

Buttons and dropdowns as well.

Top Bottom