[tl] Profile Cover

[tl] Profile Cover [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
your site is down too

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.<!-- Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111 &quot;Connection refused&quot;) -->

your site is down too

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.<!-- Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111 &quot;Connection refused&quot;) -->
It is up again :D

Hi Nobita, any discount for upgrading if we already purchased for XF1.5?
I have no plan like this at this time. But i will consider about your post.

Some times the banner decides to look like this, other times when you check your profile its fine. If you refresh the page it comes good.
banner1.webp

No, the XFA profile cover addon for xf1 allowed you to upload multiple images and have them displayed on a carousel above your profile. I'm looking for something like that.
Oh. It's not available yet.

Some times the banner decides to look like this, other times when you check your profile its fine. If you refresh the page it comes good.
View attachment 165758
Ok.I will look into it.

This is nuts, I've registered at the site but have not received the usual confirmation email despite repeated requests to send verification email. I cannot send a PM as it's not allowed because I am not verified and I would like to purchase this add-on. This system makes it impossible to buy the add-on. Not impressed at all.

This is nuts, I've registered at the site but have not received the usual confirmation email despite repeated requests to send verification email. I cannot send a PM as it's not allowed because I am not verified and I would like to purchase this add-on. This system makes it impossible to buy the add-on. Not impressed at all.

it hasn't been released yet, but @XFA should be converting their Extended Cover addon to XF2 soon, if you're willing to wait. It works great on XF1.

I am sorry about this issue. What's your account so i can manual active it?

You should always try out XF2 and addon updates in a test environment, before deploying them in your life instance.

Top Bottom