Profile Completion Steps [Paid] [Deleted]

Boss I keep getting this error..

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/ViewPublic/Account/AvatarUpload.php:18
Generated By: Chingling, Yesterday at 2:55 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/ViewPublic/Account/AvatarUpload.php(18): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/rahstyl1/...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): Merc_ProfileCompletion_ViewPublic_Account_AvatarUpload->renderJson()
#2 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Json', Array, 'account_avatar_...')
#3 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'account_avatar_...', NULL)
#4 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_JsonText), Array)
#5 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/account/avatar-upload"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["use_gravatar"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_date"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_crop_x"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_crop_y"] => string(1) "0"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(9) "json-text"
["_xfUploader"] => string(1) "1"
}
}
Got same problem... Any fix please?

Curious on adding a Tropy for this, I made one using

: User has completed at least X percent of their profile::
set to 100

but they aren't getting a trophy when finished.

Got an issue. If one has to complete a "custom field" step......they won't be redirected to this field after clicking the task to complete

NOTE: Please reply to this message in this topic.

Add-ons change of ownership

I have been out of time to be able to do anything and been seeking someone to take over things and get them back up to date where needed but more importantly provide satisfactory support. I have finally found someone suitable to take over, that person is vbgamer45 who will be operating from xfapps.com.

He will be taking over ownership of the Donation Manager (including Donation Manager Sidebar), Ad Manager and Profile Completion Steps. With this everything will be moved to xfapps.com and licenses updated accordingly. Please remember it will take him a while to get up to speed so don’t expect new releases right away.

License Agreement Changes
The license you agreed to is essentially unchanged other than changing some names from old to new ownership. Privacy Policy also has the same changes. You will still be able to login and download or purchase new add-ons just like normal, only you will be doing it on a new domain.

Deprecated Add-ons
Edit History was previously removed from sale and now Simple Gallery is as well for obvious reasons. If you purchased these add-ons back when they were on sale you will still be able to download them from xfapps.com for the time being however there will be no more progress in their developments. These add-ons will most likely be open sourced.

Support
Due to having no time there are a lot of questions gone unanswered. You will now be able to get proper support for any issues you have under a new support system.

Media Gallery
So the subject you all want to crucify me for. I have given refunds from this failure to people who have requested it and plan to refund every single person, I just need to get around to it and be able to afford it. Anyone who still hasn’t got a refund can get one right away (or once money permits) by contacting me. Otherwise you will get it when I sort out who hasn’t gotten one yet, PayPal makes it hard to find transactions otherwise this would have been done already. This is still on me and the “debt” isn’t part of this change of ownership.[/B]

Top Bottom