• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Profile Arrangement

Shelley

Instead of explaining it I provided a mockup via the attachment which explains it better than I could. As you can see the follow/followers block are moved towards the bottom and the avatar's been shifted to the right next the the profile members data/credentials with the gradients extended across the left (where the avatar was) instead of the white space. Thoughts?

Attachments

Cezz

Instead of explaining it I provided a mockup via the attachment which explains it better than I could.
On your profile with your tiny avatar pic, i agree it looks better but on profiles with a bigger avatar I prefer it as it is...
Check out mine.. It looks funky :D

Cezz

However I do consider the messed up profile display when user has a small avatar a bug as it looks ugly ATM.

Shelley

On your profile with your tiny avatar pic, i agree it looks better but on profiles with a bigger avatar I prefer it as it is...
Check out mine.. It looks funky :D
I think the avatar shrinks down to a pre-defined size so this wouldn't be a problem. I may be wrong, maybe one of the staff or devs can confirm it's shrinks for everyone at the same size despite the sizes of the avatar.

Shelley

I don't think you get what I mean... check out your profile compared to mine...
I see, perhaps the avatar block can be moved down and the blue gradient I provided extend. Thanks for the headsup, I didn't notice those avatars went to 200px or thereabouts.

Cezz

Agreed, yI think this should be moved to bug reports... As its currently implementation look nasty with smaller images.

Onimua

Agreed, yI think this should be moved to bug reports... As its currently implementation look nasty with smaller images.
But it's not a bug, it's how it's designed. Requesting a change in the design is a suggestion, not a bug report.

Cezz

But it's not a bug, it's how it's designed. Requesting a change in the design is a suggestion, but a bug report.
Hmmm I guess, though I still see it as a bug :p.. it was a design issue that was not thought of that has created a very ugly issue :p... It isn't actually that bad, but I think that the image should have a min-width/height OR the avatar area at least should and the avatar should be centred on it... like how it is handled on member cards.

Enigma

But it's not a bug, it's how it's designed. Requesting a change in the design is a suggestion, but a bug report.
The only possible bug would be that if you have a tiny avatar, the left column goes up to far and looks bad. If they enforced a minimum height on the avatar area, that would fix it. I dunno.

Disjunto

The only possible bug would be that if you have a tiny avatar, the left column goes up to far and looks bad. If they enforced a minimum height on the avatar area, that would fix it. I dunno.
even then the box on the right looks silly just ending in white

Enigma

Heh, maybe the solution is if you're going to upload an avatar, have a required minimum size for it as well as maximum size.