1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Product] XenFans.com - Edit Profile

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by Floris, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris Guest

2. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Is this an inline edit? Inline in the sense that it is not one of the add-ons that are just a link to the admincp edit user section.

3. Floris

Floris Guest

No, it's a link to their control panel from where they can edit their profile. There's no ajax, or in-line editing. I strongly believe that could and should be a core XenForo feature, and hoping to see it default in a future release.

a legacy reborn likes this.
  4. Floris

Floris Guest

UPDATE: Version 1.0.1 build 2

- If the user browses their own page, they will see an edit link to edit their profile
    - If the admin browses someone's page, the admin will see a link to edit the user's profile in the admin.php area.
    - A .css file is included, for further css customizations.
    - If someone wants this centered, just <div align="center"> .. </div> around the <a> .. </a> tags in the template.

CRDeveloper likes this.
  5. Brendon Meynell

Brendon Meynell Active Member

Thanks Floris for another great mod. Will definately be one of the first that I add to my site.

Floris likes this.
  6. nrep

nrep Well-Known Member

Thanks Floris - this sort of thing should really be built in to the core IMO.

An essential little plugin - much appreciated! :)

Floris and Fuhrmann like this.
  7. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Thanks, great plugin. Works in 1.1 Beta 5

Floris likes this.
  8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Closed due to the thread author removing the content from the first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.