1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Problem After Upgrade

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by rivolaz, Nov 22, 2011.

  1. rivolaz

    rivolaz Member

    Some view the problems is occurring.
    How do I fix this problem.
    Thank you ..
     

    Attached Files:

    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      24.4 KB
      Views:
      20
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      125.5 KB
      Views:
      19
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      113.2 KB
      Views:
      18
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Looks like some CSS is missing or corrupt. Go into the upgrade system again and tell it to rebuild the master data.
     
  3. rivolaz

    rivolaz Member

    I've tried did not work :(
     
  4. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Can you provide the URL to your forums?
     
  5. rivolaz

    rivolaz Member

  6. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    It loaded fine once, but then didn't show up on a refresh. If you can submit a ticket with FTP details, I'll look into it more.
     
  7. rivolaz

    rivolaz Member

    I created ticket.
    Thanks :)
     
  8. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    This appears to be related to your web server - I noticed that the problem stopped happening when I disabled gzip support in my browser. I disabled gzip in your config.php (with $config['enableGzip'] = false; ) and it started working. However, data was still being sent gzipped -- obviously because of a setting on your web server. The web server is also stripping out content length headers, so it's definitely doing some manipulations.
     

Share This Page