Premium Members BBcodes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if used with xenscripts & wordpress .... [premium] tags used in Wordpress would be respected in the respective Xenforo thread ?
Cool :)

So if used with xenscripts & wordpress .... [premium] tags used in Wordpress would be respected in the respective Xenforo thread ?
Cool :)

Actually my first purpose was to use this BB code in Wordpress to make editors able to "play" with XenForo UserGroups very easily. It was working fine with Wordpress, but the Wordpress Article was also copied to Xenforo Threads thanks to the Bridge... and its content was visible on XenForo. So I had to find a way to make a similar BB Code on XenForo. The problem is a forum has a lot of text "outputs". I think the best way to protect every thing would have been to use and modify the "censorship" system thanks to "XenForo_Helper_String::censorString" (because all outputs use it) but it's not possible to listen it. So as I've done what I had already done with vBulletin before: I've tried to find every outputs and hide what needed to be hidden. I'm sure a good coder would do better, but it's working for me now. In the last version I've tried to avoid to overrid so that this addon could be used with others, but XenForo "plugin" system is really not so convenient for this... but that's may be because I still don't understand it very well.

getting this error:
gcfZtS.png

xenForo ver: 1.1.2

Hey how can we make this function like a spoilerbb code so that only premium members can click on a box to make it reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom