Lack of interest Prefix in Thread View

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Andrej

Shouldn't this be click-able? So you could search for threads using that prefix?

2011-09-20_1944.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's clickable in the thread list view.

I'm not sure it needs to also be clickable in the thread view, or even that it's appropriate.

Like I said, I think they should be clickable for when the User wants to find topics about samething, for another words, with same prefix. :)

Like I said, I think they should be clickable for when the User wants to find topics about samething, for another words, with same prefix. :)
Prefixes are meant to give a status to a thread WITHIN a forum.
They aren't meant to be thread Tags.
Even though alot of people want it that way.

Prefixes are meant to give a status to a thread WITHIN a forum.
They aren't meant to be thread Tags.
Even though alot of people want it that way.
They work better that way. :p

I'm already thinking on a huge plan for use the Prefixes for make my users be more time and explore more the forum, with more topic views, replies, etc... :whistle:

So just have 1 forum with prefixes then.

You really are expecting the prefix system to replicate tags, and they're not intended for that.
Well what I saw in the Video Kier made, what I thinked do with prefixes it's possible.
About that Tags it's something Interesting, something that could replace the search system, we can search by tags, it's more fun and easy to find the kind of content we want. But that's something I never saw in a forum, only in social networks.

Top Bottom