Prefix Essentials featuring auto expiring prefixes and prefix filtering

Prefix Essentials featuring auto expiring prefixes and prefix filtering [Paid] 2.5.4

No permission to buy (£25.00)
There is no ugp for use "ignore prefixes", i guess?
Should be there. I like to have the addon, but not the "ignore of prefixes".
Makes to much trouble, when people have forgotten der setup and wondering, why they cant see some threads.

Unsure why, but this plugin is no longer compatible with the recent AddOnLabs Thread Filter update. Just an FYI if anyone is seeing oddities.

Hey @Stuart Wright

Helping a client with something. Was curious if you knew how to modify this:

Code:
<a class="filterBar-prefix" href="{{ link('forums', $forum, {'prefix_id': $prefix.prefix_id}) }}">{{ prefix('thread', $prefix.prefix_id, 'html', '(' . $prefixUsageCount . ')') }}</a>

To make it so the usage count is actually inside the label html.

So instead of this:

1660599701201.webp

It'd be like this:

1660599731337.webp

Hey @Stuart Wright

Helping a client with something. Was curious if you knew how to modify this:

Code:
<a class="filterBar-prefix" href="{{ link('forums', $forum, {'prefix_id': $prefix.prefix_id}) }}">{{ prefix('thread', $prefix.prefix_id, 'html', '(' . $prefixUsageCount . ')') }}</a>

To make it so the usage count is actually inside the label html.

So instead of this:

View attachment 272065

It'd be like this:

View attachment 272066
I don't know how to achieve what you want, sorry.

The prefix rendering is done by XF in php.

My MultiPrefix add-on rebuilds the prefix rendering to use a template to build the prefix snippet, but this doesn't offer a way to get the prefix count into the prefix tag from the calling template.

This add-on allows the administrator to disable the selection of "For Sale" and "For Rent" at the same time?
For example

Last edited:
I assume the prefix list doesn't show up on question forum view? Is that the intended functionality?

Top Bottom