[OzzModz] Prefix Actions

[OzzModz] Prefix Actions 2.0.6 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Oh yeah for sure! It just looked like something that would actually boost the usefulness of this add-on w/o having to add anything yourself... but we'll see. :)

Just added this to one of my forums to move topics based on what the poster selects for a prefix. I didn't notice a cron entry for it. When does the move happen?

Should do it as the prefix is selected and saved.
I choose a prefix that's been set to move the topic to a different forum - but nothing happens after I submit the topic. The message is still in the forum that it's supposed to be moved from. Its supposed to be moved instantaneously?

Serious question. Why not create the thread in the proper forum to being with? Why do you need it to move on creation?

Right, I have a lot of people signing up and posting their "I need help" question in the lounge/general discussion area... Rather than having to move every single one of those posts, across all my XenForo installations, an automatic feature would be great.

So you would create the "I need help" prefix in the Lounge and it would move it? Wouldn't this just confuse people into thinking that is the correct forum because the prefix is there? And also this would not work well with the prefix filter bar add-on since it would show prefixes that are not actually used in that forum (empty results). Perhaps it works in your use case.

So you would create the "I need help" prefix in the Lounge and it would move it? Wouldn't this just confuse people into thinking that is the correct forum because the prefix is there? And also this would not work well with the prefix filter bar add-on since it would show prefixes that are not actually used in that forum (empty results). Perhaps it works in your use case.
Forum for cars.
25 different cars.
I need help (select car 1 - post gets moved to car 1 forum)

Hey guys, I think I just ran into a bug. Attempting to use the first available styling (color) for prefixes, it won't apply. As you can see I have it selected and i've tested on multiple prefix groups and other prefixes and for whatever reason this first color option just goes to I believe some custom colors we have setup. I think it's overwritten somehow. The background is black with text being red when this is selected. I can move it to any other color and it works fine. 1599434609291.webp

Hey guys, I think I just ran into a bug. Attempting to use the first available styling (color) for prefixes, it won't apply. As you can see I have it selected and i've tested on multiple prefix groups and other prefixes and for whatever reason this first color option just goes to I believe some custom colors we have setup. I think it's overwritten somehow. The background is black with text being red when this is selected. I can move it to any other color and it works fine. View attachment 234445
That's not a bug with this add-on. Colors are controlled by XenForo itself:
Code:
&.label--primary
{
    .m-labelVariation(@xf-linkColor, @xf-contentHighlightBg, @xf-borderColorHighlight);
}

So evidently you have different colors set up in your style. Check the values of these colors in your style:
Code:
xf-linkColor
xf-contentHighlightBg
xf-borderColorHighlight

Ok I'll review.
One thing is though if it is controlled by xenforo, in the style properties, it supercedes what is on a thread prefix. When I select any other color, it will change and will be used appropriately. Just not this one specifically.

One thing is though if it is controlled by xenforo, in the style properties, it supercedes what is on a thread prefix. When I select any other color, it will change and will be used appropriately. Just not this one specifically.
That's because the other prefixes aren't controlled by a style color. They have colors directly assigned to them by XenForo.
Code:
&.label--red { .m-labelVariation(white, #e20000); }
&.label--green { .m-labelVariation(white, green); }
&.label--olive { .m-labelVariation(white, olive); }
&.label--lightGreen { .m-labelVariation(black, #ccf9c8, #bee8ba); }
&.label--blue { .m-labelVariation(white, #0008e3); }
&.label--royalBlue { .m-labelVariation(white, royalblue); }
&.label--skyBlue { .m-labelVariation(white, #7cc3e0); }
&.label--gray { .m-labelVariation(white, gray); }
&.label--silver { .m-labelVariation(black, silver); }
&.label--yellow { .m-labelVariation(black, #ffff91, #e6e687); }
&.label--orange { .m-labelVariation(black, #ffcb00); }