******* - Predefined Replies [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Predefined Replies - This addon allows users to easily load predefined replies in the editor.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows users to easily load predefined replies in the editor.

FEATURES:
- Permission to allow users can use predefined replies system.
- Option to trim predefined replies content length.
- Ability to allow users self-manager (add/edit/delete) their predefined replies category.
- Ability to allow users self-manager (add/edit/delete) their predefined replies.
- Ability to allow users load their predefined replies in the editor when create a thread, reply a...

Read more about this resource...

I don't understand the setting on this. Does this apparently trim what is shown on the public interface when selecting the message? If so... it doesn't work. Also, the image alignment in redactor editor is off in the latest XF 1.3.4.

I have the setting to 50, what I suspect is characters, yet the entire message shows on the frontend...

Oh... and as you can see, the phrase isn't rendering either.

Screen Shot 2014-07-23 at 6.18.49 pm.webp

******* updated ******* - Predefined Replies with a new update entry:

23/07/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed bug on Predefined Reply snippet option.
- Fixed mising some phrases.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lovely, thank you... shows great now. The redactor editor icon is still out of place though on mine with a default XF skin... but the rest is all fixed and working correctly, thank you.

I'm not actually using the default redactor icon, I was purely testing it on default skin to ensure it was working correctly.

Screen Shot 2014-07-23 at 7.49.20 pm.webp

Beautiful... fixed. Thanks.

Found another issue on the account page. When going to the predefined inputs in the accounts, there is no option in the left menu for predefined replies, thus it highlights the "password" menu item instead. Just looks unprofessional is all...

Screen Shot 2014-07-24 at 9.56.57 am.webp

Also got two errors logged in this from yesterday... I have the branding free version:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ''<div id="BRCopyright" class="' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) - library/*******/*******Helper/1000100/EventListeners.php:129
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:49 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/taigachat/activity.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/c/forums/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/*******/*******Helper/1000100/EventListeners.php' (include_path='/home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') - library/*******/*******Helper/EventListeners.php:24
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/arguing-as-a-trigger.20403/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Is there anyway to set this to 0

Predefined Reply Snippet Maximum Length

Currently it's set at 10 minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom