Pre-Purchase Questions

Lincon

Hello everyone,,
I am looking for a forum application to use and you were highly recommended.

However, I have some questions.

1. The site I am looking at building will have a forum as an added feature. Thus, the main structure of the homepage will contain link to other area of the site. Will XF do this? XF is described to be a CMS, so will this work?

2. I have tried to test XF using the demo link but it does not give me much. I was looking at testing the full features before buying since it is an expensive one.

3. How long is the $140 license for? 1 year or lifetime?? This information is not clear in any of your descriptions.

4. Does it accept Interswitch payment gateway? This is a Nigerian payment system.

Thanks!

Robust

2. I have tried to test XF using the demo link but it does not give me much. I was looking at testing the full features before buying since it is an expensive one.
What doesn't it give you? iirc it supports mostly everything except stuff like the API.

3. How long is the $140 license for? 1 year or lifetime?? This information is not clear in any of your descriptions.
You can use the product forever, but you will only get updates and ticket support for one year (renewable for $55/yr). You will have access to the community forums even with an expired license.

Lincon

Hello everyone,,
I am looking for a forum application to use and you were highly recommended.

However, I have some questions.
openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ modplus.pro/whatsapp-plus/
1. The site I am looking at building will have a forum as an added feature. Thus, the main structure of the homepage will contain link to other area of the site. Will XF do this? XF is described to be a CMS, so will this work?

4. Does it accept Interswitch payment gateway? This is a Nigerian payment system.

Thanks!
Thank you for your help...