Post up your Desktops

Kaiser

Im interested to see how everyone keeps their Desktops, so post up a picture of yours.

KaiserScreen.webp

You didn't take it further? It was my favourite too, hence what I'm doing now. :)
So what are you doing now?

My love for space and science is out weighed for the love of my country. I am pursuing a military/political career. After my 6 years in the military I will qualify to go to our Air Force Academy in which I will begin studying political science. When all that is said and done I will peruse my political career so I can have a job trying to bring real change to our country and I want to end the corruption that is happening now.

So if your a corrupt politician, and you know who you are, better watch your ass because I'm coming for you (eventually).

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

My love for space and science is out weighed for the love of my country. I am pursuing a military/political career. After my 6 years in the military I will qualify to go to our Air Force Academy in which I will begin studying political science. When all that is said and done I will peruse my political career so I can have a job trying to bring real change to our country and I want to end the corruption that is happening now.

So if your a corrupt politician, and you know who you are, better watch your ass because I'm coming for you (eventually).

There are two things I want to be, either be a police officer also join the military.. which ever I can do a better job at and join first, and also bring change. :)

good for you. :) I hope you achieve your dreams. :)

Go into it with your eyes open. Do your research first so you know what to expect.
I served for 7 years and it's not for everyone.
Yes I know its very challenging, wow you already look like a action hero, and now I hear you were in the military? lol.
Military right? Or Cop?

Just plain old OS X. Notice the Xenforo beta file in the lower right corner.

Attachments

• desktop.webp
    desktop.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom