Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

I'm very upset with this add-on because it's not working at all. After installing it, "Like" links have disappeared entirely from threads and the post ratings have not replaced them. It doesn't work on any template.
Edit: I've uninstalled it and want a refund.
This addon works absolutely perfect. one of the best addons here.
if you have problems, there are on your side. take a look at your permissions.

The first thing I did when this had issues was I looked in permissions, but saw no settings for this add-on in them. I tried playing around with the settings, rebuilding the add-on, clearing the cache, etc.

I will PM you for the refund.

This addon works absolutely perfect.
No it doesn't. When I tried to reinstall it, I found it has a bug that gave me server errors.

---

Update: Thanks for the refund. Sorry it didn't work out this time.

I still hope to purchase your product again in the future, maybe when we're all on XF 2.0 and I have a "fresh" install to work with.

Last edited:
I seem to be getting this error:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'negative_rating_count' in 'order clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 327
XenForo_Model_User->getUsers() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 29
Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Member->_getNotableMembers() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 63
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in bdTagMe/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 13
bdTagMe_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/otakueden/public_html/index.php at line 13

The error goes away if I disable this add-on.

I seem to be getting this error:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'negative_rating_count' in 'order clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 327
XenForo_Model_User->getUsers() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 29
Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Member->_getNotableMembers() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 63
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in bdTagMe/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 13
bdTagMe_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/otakueden/public_html/index.php at line 13

The error goes away if I disable this add-on.

Is it only on the most negative ratings page and not the most positive one? Do you have any negative ratings defined?

These warnings are all over my server error log since the last update. Have I set something up incorrectly?

PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxxx/public_html/community/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Thread.php on line 57

These warnings are all over my server error log since the last update. Have I set something up incorrectly?

PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxxx/public_html/community/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Thread.php on line 57

It sounds like your rating cache is somehow corrupted/incomplete, try running Recount Ratings from the admin CP

@Luke Foreman I will try that. I checked the server error logs from another domain running on the same server and the same errors are being logged there too.

Those forums are very large so the warning on the recount page indicates that the recount may take several hours. Do I need to shut down the forums during the recount, or does that matter?

@Luke Foreman I will try that. I checked the server error logs from another domain running on the same server and the same errors are being logged there too.

Those forums are very large so the warning on the recount page indicates that the recount may take several hours. Do I need to shut down the forums during the recount, or does that matter?

The forums will continue to function during the recount - only post ratings functionality is slightly impacted

Is it possible to hide some ratings on user's profile page?
Maybe (if this doesn't exist yet) you could add an option on the "Edit rating" page : "Show rating on user's profile" ?

Great add-on. The only rating I'd love to see in a future version that I find I'd use a lot is one that says 'thanks'.

Edit: Just figured out how to add this myself.. nm :)

Great addon, I've got only one problem so far: if you remove trophy points in the template (e.g.: member_list_item), you are not able to see post ratings.

@Luke Foreman
Do you mind if I send you a pm, I have a problem with the tab "most positive ratings"
there are completely wrong the list.
I already tried rebuild the cache, recount but doesn't work. could you help me please?

Do you mind if I send you a pm, I have a problem with the tab "most positive ratings"
there are completely wrong the list.
I already tried rebuild the cache, recount but doesn't work. could you help me please?
Did you import your forum from another one software ?

It's a clean installation, in fact luke has installed that addon to me. just recently I figure it out that the list is wrong:
Code:
members/?type=positive_ratings
absolutely empty

Last edited:
Top Bottom