Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Is it possible to have more than one rate similar to the likes? I have a lot's of differents rates meaning the same thing but with an other design and I would like to make them counting into the total likes for each users.

@Luke Foreman

This sounds mysterious...

Has this not been announced or have I missed something?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/best-posts-uncover-your-top-content.3264/ :)

Is it possible to have more than one rate similar to the likes? I have a lot's of differents rates meaning the same thing but with an other design and I would like to make them counting into the total likes for each users.

There are no plans to expand the number of like ratings, sorry

Is it possible to make this option - "Allow multiple unread rating alerts for post" to work with like rating too?
i.e. When a post received 3 like rating & 3 other ratings, alert will only show the first rating, rather than 3 likes alerts & 1 other rating alert.

@Luke Foreman Since updating this today, I notice some "ghost alerts".

By that I mean, the site shows an alert notice in the top right, like you would expect, but upon checking... There is no new alert. Sort of strange to see that "red flag" pop up, but find nothing there.

Still have the same issue.
Still waiting for an answer...

I do not support RTL layouts, but this should be an easy fix if you edit templates such as dark_postrating_output

Is it possible to make this option - "Allow multiple unread rating alerts for post" to work with like rating too?
i.e. When a post received 3 like rating & 3 other ratings, alert will only show the first rating, rather than 3 likes alerts & 1 other rating alert.

Added to my to-do list :)

@Luke Foreman Since updating this today, I notice some "ghost alerts".

By that I mean, the site shows an alert notice in the top right, like you would expect, but upon checking... There is no new alert. Sort of strange to see that "red flag" pop up, but find nothing there.

I haven't seen any instances of this happening since the update, but I will keep an eye out and triple check nothing has changed that could have affected it

hi @Luke Foreman
i have today purchased your addon . the zip file is version 1.5.1 but your version here is 1.6.4 pls can you send me the newest version to my emailadress ?

The zip file contains 2 versions - 1.5.1 and 1.6.4. Did you use an addon auto installer? Typically they will pick the wrong version to install

I do not support RTL layouts, but this should be an easy fix if you edit templates such as dark_postrating_output

So ,I have been waiting for more than two months for this answer: I do not support RTL layouts.
Cant you say this before?
No, you just prefer skip the questions you don't like.
Why you don't put this important information in the resource description? if you did I wouldn't buy it at the first place, nor install it my forum.

So ,I have been waiting for more than two months for this answer: I do not support RTL layouts.
Cant you say this before?
No, you just prefer skip the questions you don't like.
Why you don't put this important information in the resource description? if you did I wouldn't buy it at the first place, nor install it my forum.

I simply overlooked your post, apologies for that

I am happy to provide a refund if you want, please PM me your payment email

I am happy to provide a refund if you want, please PM me your payment email

Yes , this is easy, I know you will say it.
would you you refund me also the time I spent tweaking your unsupported plugin? I guees not.

First you are selling a plugin that does not support RTL ( when RTL support is a standard in xenforo ) and you didn't care to tell RTL users this fact before they buy .
Second you are just ignoring customers with RTL issues ( I'm not the only RTL user totally ignored in this thread ).
if they ask for support, the typical unprofessional answer:
take you money and go elsewhere.....
No, I will not...and I have better solution:
Stop ignoring RTL users, or just make it clear in your plugin description you don't support RTL.

Yes , this is easy, I know you will say it.
would you you refund me also the time I spent tweaking your unsupported plugin? I guees not.

First you are selling a plugin that does not support RTL ( when RTL support is a standard in xenforo ) and you didn't care to tell RTL users this fact before they buy .
Second you are just ignoring customers with RTL issues ( I'm not the only RTL user totally ignored in this thread ).
if they ask for support, the typical unprofessional answer:
take you money and go elsewhere.....
No, I will not...and I have better solution:
Stop ignoring RTL users, or just make it clear in your plugin description you don't support RTL.

I've just tested with RTL mode (direction:rtl on the html element rather than an actual rtl language, not sure if that makes a difference) and I can't see any issues at all - everything looks as it should. There is no 'likes 3 x' issue.

As far as I'm aware the vast majority of XF addons will not go out of their way to make RTL work, but out of the box it should work almost perfectly - and in this case it does.

Top Bottom