Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

You should be able to search for the code below and change the color I think

Code:
.bbCodeSpoiler
.attribution

Found out how to do it now.

Just open the .xml Post Ratings file, and replace certain things.

Replace all #62A201 with #007FFF.

Then replace #C6FF8C with #007FFF.

Then just Upgrade the addon with the modified .xml file version.

Tada!

The green positive is colored blue now!^_^

Affect resource rsnking??
Make sure you look at the versions of XF this addon supports. XF2 supports post ratings/reactions in the core. Most users who bought this addon abandoned this addon after their move to XF2 (just like the developer who abandoned supporting it or commenting when XF2 would be supported). Dont purchase without understanding what you are getting...

Make sure you look at the versions of XF this addon supports. XF2 supports post ratings/reactions in the core. Most users who bought this addon abandoned this addon after their move to XF2 (just like the developer who abandoned supporting it or commenting when XF2 would be supported). Dont purchase without understanding what you are getting...

It does its job perfectly fine just needs a major style update similar to the XF2 one.

They should. It is at first a security thing. Not only XF, also PHP and all other server parts.

XF1 is pretty well built. Latest PHP as far as I can tell works on XF1 as well. However yes maybe a couple years down the road this could be a further problem.

Quick question for anybody with an answer lol, Does this add-on work with Xenforo in its current state?
I've seen a few Boards with this add-on still being used, and I own this add-on. I am running the latest version of xenforo, and wouldn't mind using this add-on again.

Quick question for anybody with an answer lol, Does this add-on work with Xenforo in its current state?
I've seen a few Boards with this add-on still being used, and I own this add-on. I am running the latest version of xenforo, and wouldn't mind using this add-on again.

Nope, this only works with XF1, it does not work with latest release. You can use @Xon Content Rating add-on. It functions exactly like this one with more enhanced features as well.

This works for XenForo 1. I'd suggest making your forum XenForo 1. It's way better, as far as looks go, than XenForo 2.

This works for XenForo 1. I'd suggest making your forum XenForo 1. It's way better, as far as looks go, than XenForo 2.
I actually really like xenforo 2 to be honest. When you really look into all that was put into it, it’s actually amazing. Plus the staff and community helps with ideas you might want to implement into your site. Features that are x1 can some how be implemented into x2.

I actually really like xenforo 2 to be honest. When you really look into all that was put into it, it’s actually amazing. Plus the staff and community helps with ideas you might want to implement into your site. Features that are x1 can some how be implemented into x2.

It's ugly as all Hell. XenForo 1 is... very beautiful. Why would you like 2?

It's ugly as all Hell. XenForo 1 is... very beautiful. Why would you like 2?
I actually have an answer for you. Xenforo 1 was an amazing design. I saw the software on a gaming company website that was partnering YouTube channels back in around 2012, 2013 etc. That is when I clicked on the link at the bottom of the website and it brought me here. I was hooked and loved x1. I also did not like the new layout of x2 when I first saw it. I also did not upgrade to x2 mainly cause I spent a ton of money for custom add-ons for my, Xenforo 1 website. Took some time away and now I’m back and I Love xenforo 2.
Never judge a book by it come is such a true quote and it applies here. All of the feature and looks you want from x1 can actually be implemented into x2. The ACP is designed way better, the implementation of add-ons is way better and the ease ability for customization of your site now is amazing. Now back in X1 a lot of assets were provided for free, and now developers are charging for those. Something that has me like errrrrrr. But hey overall X2 actually works really really well. Take a look at my site real quick, I’m designing it to look like my x1 website. So I basically have x1 inside if x2

I can also see you started this account right before they switch to x2. I can understand your frustration to join a company and then they switch. Yeah I can def understand.

01. XenForo 1 is just more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

02. I spent a ton of money on XenForo 1 addons. I am poor, and will not spend more money for XenForo 2 addons. Also, many of the free addons for XenForo 1 cost for XenForo 2.

03. There are parts of XenForo 2 that are just not as "user friendly" as XenForo 1 is.

04. My license has expire. I am poor. I cannot afford another license.

05. I just really don't like XenForo 2.

Top Bottom