Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Nope, you specify the sprite dimension in the post rating options. Doesn't matter what the original size is, they're vector based, so scale to any size perfectly.

Weird, I'm pretty sure that's all I did. I can't find anything in extra.css or any other tweaks I may have done to get it to work.

I've just checked the emoji pack, I think there may be different versions of each one with slightly different characteristics, I think the ones I used were from the dev toolkit, where they preview full screen for me:

upload_2017-5-14_17-59-0.webp

upload_2017-5-14_17-59-56.webp

Hello @Luke F do you have plans to port this addon over XenForo 2? Thanks!

Yes I am working on a 2.0 rewrite for XF 2 :)

Gmail have blocked the zip file in email so I can't obtain version 1.7.5 from my email any chance that this can be sent to a different mail or PM'd to me. Or is it available to download instead?

PM me your email address and I will get it re-sent to you including a workaround for this gmail change

I have already purchased this addon, but not activated right now. I can imagine that this addon encourages users to rate posts. But does it also lead to an increase of posts? What is your experience?

@Luke F - I have version 1.7.0 here and would like to update (Purchase data
14. Dec 2014 07:46:45 PST). Unfortunately I did not receive updates via email. What can I do?

Last edited:
Anyone have ideas on how I can remove the query script from the js file ?

/js/dark/postrating.js?1440348147&_v=e30d78b9

to become

/js/dark/postrating.js

or better yet update postratings to offer on rel=preload browser hint for postratings.js for just thread_views template

Maybe I am wrong but maybe the query string is used to avoid caching @eva2000 .
yeah that's why i also asked if adding rel=preload hint for the js file as then i wouldn't need to remove query string to set rel=preload hint as postrating.js is on thread view page's critical render path of assets for page load/speed.

Last edited:
Does the product still come instantly to email? Monitoring my gmail account and haven't seen anything in the inbox or anywhere else.

Nevermind, it was hidden in the spam folder.

Hello.
I purchased a copy of the post ratings and I don't know where to download?

Thanks
Ryan Cummings

Last edited:
Top Bottom