Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

So interested in this ad on. One question I can't find an answer to after reading through it is can I do a like search and see which user has the most "likes"? For example, I would create a like called "post of the year" and at the end of the year I would want to search which post has the most likes for post of the year. Same with user of the year, thread of the year, jerk of the year....;) etc.

@Luke F when you install this onto an existing installation, do you need to run a recount in order for existing XF default Likes to show up? Is it normal for all default Likes to "disappear" from the posts (but still show up in your like-count) until a recount is done?

@Luke F

Simply love this add-on! Is it possible to give more than one expression by the same member? Sometimes, you not only agree with a post and also want to mark it as informative!

@Luke F when you install this onto an existing installation, do you need to run a recount in order for existing XF default Likes to show up? Is it normal for all default Likes to "disappear" from the posts (but still show up in your like-count) until a recount is done?
anyone feel free to answer this. I have it installed on one of my sites but I can't recall what I had to do when I first installed it. There isn't any explicit instruction on the overview page saying that you have to recount right after install...?

How long does it take to get the files sent to you? Thanks and I have purchased and am excited!

I was a little concerned about this after reading some posts but mine came almost instantly in the middle of the night. I initially got an error when installing, but then realized I was a version back on XF (not totally sure if that was the cause). After uninstalling the mod and updating the forum, it went in fine.

My users are going to love this once I unleash it with custom ratings. I just need to find some funny icons :)

Hello @Luke F,
Long time since we have seen an update... I do have a suggestion, can we have instead of all these faces to click on, something similar to what Facebook has with reactions...Basically, a Like button, and if you hover the button - on desktop, or press long on mobile you get additional reactions..Having other 4 -5 reactions would help us (that we can set). This should be a big improvement in the feel and look of the plugin.

View attachment 135688

PS. This type of feature should go in Xenforo 2.0... This would be a great improvement for the "Like" button. @Mike
I would buy the Add-on if it has this option :D

So interested in this ad on. One question I can't find an answer to after reading through it is can I do a like search and see which user has the most "likes"? For example, I would create a like called "post of the year" and at the end of the year I would want to search which post has the most likes for post of the year. Same with user of the year, thread of the year, jerk of the year....;) etc.

Does anyone who uses this know if this can be used for this?

Top Bottom