Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Any way to get a report on funniest post, most liked post, most informative etc?
Same for users too would be useful

Bug report / Feature Request

In library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php you check the last modified time of a javascript file, however I (and maybe some other users) move the js folder to a different location, which causes it to throw an error. I fixed it by manually editing the file but would like an option to specify the location of the JS folder (on same machine)

Hello,

does anyone know how to add this to private conversations as well.

Unfortunately only normal posts are supported and it would not be a trivial change to expand beyond this.

Bug report / Feature Request

In library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php you check the last modified time of a javascript file, however I (and maybe some other users) move the js folder to a different location, which causes it to throw an error. I fixed it by manually editing the file but would like an option to specify the location of the JS folder (on same machine)

Will keep this in mind :)

Getting this error in Report Alerts but is citing your addon:

Code:
Serialized value contains an object and this is now allowed

XenForo_DataWriter_Helper_Denormalization::verifySerialized() in XenForo/DataWriter/Alert.php at line 86
    XenForo_DataWriter_Alert->_verifyExtraData()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 996
    XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 725
    XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 643
    XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 450
    XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php at line 20
    Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
    XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in sonnb/ReportAlert/DataWriter/Report.php at line 117
    sonnb_ReportAlert_DataWriter_Report->_sendAlert() in sonnb/ReportAlert/DataWriter/Report.php at line 34
    sonnb_ReportAlert_DataWriter_Report->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php at line 370
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Report->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

@Luke F

@Luke F - did you have a chance to look into the recount queries? I have tried again on a better import data (likes imported to likes, thanks imported to ratings table and with a further optimization of mysql server, but even though it is faster than before it is still too slow on a large dataset. The select query doubles the amount of columns needed as before and after 6 hours of recounting I'm still far, far away from being done. It would be really helpful if could speed up the recount process.

Tried to change the name of one of the ratings, but it doesn't seem to 'stick'. What must I do to make a name-change?

delete from dark_postrating where user_id = x
(Then run recount ratings.)

Sorry for not being the best in this kind of stuff (I'm trying)

But where to execute this and how to execute this?
I'm trying to delete the ratings given by a deleted user (or all deleted users if possible)

Sorry for not being the best in this kind of stuff (I'm trying)

But where to execute this and how to execute this?
I'm trying to delete the ratings given by a deleted user (or all deleted users if possible)

To do that you should be able to just run recount ratings, deleting ratings on permanently deleted users and posts is something it is designed to do

Tried to change the name of one of the ratings, but it doesn't seem to 'stick'. What must I do to make a name-change?

Search for postrating_rating in the phrases section of the admin CP and ensure none of your custom languages have overridden the values from master language (revert as necessary). Apologies for the slow response

To do that you should be able to just run recount ratings, deleting ratings on permanently deleted users and posts is something it is designed to do

Search for postrating_rating in the phrases section of the admin CP and ensure none of your custom languages have overridden the values from master language (revert as necessary). Apologies for the slow response

That worked perfectly fine, Thank you.

How can we add schema feature in each thread? example: if you search any keywords in Google or Bing than it shows "stars" for rating, rating #, and review by name.
I want to show the rating for threads, rate #, rating by/ latest rating person name (as review by name). How to or any ads-on?

I still havn't been given access to updates @Luke F

Maybe this will get your attention of given me access to updates since I am a paying customer after all.

w0rd.webp

I still havn't been given access to updates @Luke F

Maybe this will get your attention of given me access to updates since I am a paying customer after all.

View attachment 125108

Huge apologies for that, I'm not sure how I missed your messages. I've re-sent the latest version to your email now

How can we add schema feature in each thread? example: if you search any keywords in Google or Bing than it shows "stars" for rating, rating #, and review by name.
I want to show the rating for threads, rate #, rating by/ latest rating person name (as review by name). How to or any ads-on?

That might be possible with just template edits, but it's not something that I can provide support for unfortunately

Reactions: 1im
Thanks @LuckF
I would buy your adds-on, but we need complete adds-on so if you can provide support, script, and suggestion, i will buy it right now.

That might be possible with just template edits, but it's not something that I can provide support for unfortunately

What do you mean with complete?
All addons from one developer?

That is what i replied for. I don't understand, how many thread owner or how many adds-on seller for one add-on? Why i am getting reply from two different accounts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom