Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

As you can see here, the Ratings info and colored bar appears in the dark style but not on the light style of the forum and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

36INYUO.jpg

Where's the creator of this addon? I'd expect at least a bit of support for a paid addon.

I need help. This addon generates thousands of links like this example: forum/posts/667885/ratings

How to eliminate them? These pages should not be there and are useless. Thank you.

Also, since there hasn't been an update in almost 3 years should this be moved to Unmaintained @Brogan ?

As not to get anyone's hopes up for updates if they do pay for it?

As you can see here, the Ratings info and colored bar appears in the dark style but not on the light style of the forum and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

36INYUO.jpg
Check this: ACP -> Appearances -> Style Properties (choose relevant style) -> Message Element

You should be able to match it up to your dark theme as those options are listed there.

So I use the current LIKE system with a credits plugin.

I have an event where if a user receives +1 likes he receives +1 credit.

I just installed this addon and attempted to like someones post, but the event doesn't seem to carry over and doesn't give them a credit.

Anyone have an idea?

I just installed this addon and attempted to like someones post, but the event doesn't seem to carry over and doesn't give them a credit.

Anyone have an idea?
@DragonByte Tech

Anyone have an idea?
Your best bet would be to ask in the support thread for whichever credits plugin you are using :)

Fillip

I use your trending posts widget in my sidebar. This works perfect. However, what I would like to do is to show the number of likes for each item (3 like this post). Is this possible? @Luke F

Top Bottom