Resource icon

Post Macros 4.3.2

No permission to download
Please ?

Erreur
An error occured while installing/updating tables. Please check the server error log for more info.

http://prntscr.com/2cxrwt

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'macros_hide_convo_qr' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Généré par: Ben, il y a 2 minutes
Trace de la pile
#0 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/library/LiamMacros/DatabaseSchema/Abstract.php(81): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/LiamMacros/Addon.php(43): LiamMacros_DatabaseSchema_Abstract->run()
#4 [internal function]: LiamMacros_Addon::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpXMG84Q')
#8 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#9 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

I didn't get the latest release of this via email liam, can you resend?

Start a conversation with me, I need your order number.

The email should've been sent to your PayPal email address, did you not get it? It'll go to the primary paypal email.

Liam

Liam W updated Post Macros with a new update entry:

Update to 3.4.0

This update includes some new features, and some improvements:
  • You can now use 3 variables in macro, {threadname}, {threaduser}, {forumname}. These will be automatically replaced with the correct values when the macro is inserted.
  • The edit and delete controls will now show only if the user can edit or delete the macro.
  • There is now a line of text next to the macro name if the macro is a staff macro. If it it someone else's staff macro, then the authors name will be displayed as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I set up the editor but TinyQUATTRO Post Macros no longer work and macros are not displayed in the editor plugin.

Can you make these two plugins compatible or not?

Thank you in advance,

Hello,

I set up the editor but TinyQUATTRO Post Macros no longer work and macros are not displayed in the editor plugin.

Can you make these two plugins compatible or not?

Thank you in advance,

I can only have a look, however I don't really like having to add support for third party addons...

Liam

Liam W updated Post Macros with a new update entry:

Bug Fix (Updated to 3.5.1)

A bug has been discovered that would've resulted in a server error being thrown on the create-thread page, the view thread page, or the reply to thread page if any admin macros were defined.
3.5.1 has been released to fix this issue.

Please be aware that 3.5.1 has been updated to the new file structure. You should delete the library/LiamMacros folder after updating.

Announcement: http://xf-liam.com/threads/post-macros-3-5-0-released.47/#post-90

Read the rest of this update entry...

There was a missing file in the last package, please re-download if you had errors installing.

Liam

Hello,
I can't use your add-on because this error occured when I create a macro :

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread_title' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiamW/Macros/ControllerAdmin/Controller.php at line 100
LiamW_Macros_ControllerAdmin_Controller->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/webb/c0/20/54027020/htdocs/admin.php at line 13
Can you help me?

Top Bottom