Resource icon

Post Macros 4.3.2

No permission to download
Can you move the insert macro into the editor? Makes it look much cleaner :)

I don't know. It's probably possible, but I'm not good in Javascript so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it very nice.

At the very least I could probably make the drop down appear in the toolbar area, but that may have a bad effect on the other buttons...

Is it possible to do a per-staff-group macro set? For example Admins have one set, and Moderators have a different set? I own a Minecraft server and I'd like to set something up for that, and for each of my donors to have the ability to use it each donor level would give them 1 extra macro usable. (I know the latter's possible).

I'd love my donators to be able to define their own macros instead of being forced to use a pre-defined set, if possible. Also if it could be like $10 USD, I would buy it for sure with the following features added.

Is it possible to do a per-staff-group macro set? For example Admins have one set, and Moderators have a different set? I own a Minecraft server and I'd like to set something up for that, and for each of my donors to have the ability to use it each donor level would give them 1 extra macro usable. (I know the latter's possible).

I'd love my donators to be able to define their own macros instead of being forced to use a pre-defined set, if possible. Also if it could be like $10 USD, I would buy it for sure with the following features added.

I could make per-usergroup pre-defined macros if that's what you mean? They could be defined in the admin panel, and the usergroup(s) allowed to use them defined?

P.S

I think you meant preceding, not that it matters much, just annoys me :P

Yea an option for pre-defined or user-createable would be nice. That would make it worth buying imho.

In the current version, people already define their own macros.

In the new version, I'm planning to have a permission to create macros (actually, you just set max macros to 0), and then a per usergroup pre-defined macros defined in the admin panel.

Interesting name you have for this addon. Took me a while to work out what exactly it is since I've never heard of the Lithium Macro feature.
It sounds like the equivalent of this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=187043
which at first had an equally confusing name.
Pre-defined messages is what it is, right?

Yup :) That's pretty much it, although this only applies to threads and thread replies.

Liam

Im user xenforo 1.2.2

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xf_liam_macros_admin` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AU' at line 10

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in LiamMacros/Addon.php at line 66
  5. LiamMacros_Addon::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  8. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 36
  10. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/torrent/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

Im user xenforo 1.2.2

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xf_liam_macros_admin` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AU' at line 10

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in LiamMacros/Addon.php at line 66
  5. LiamMacros_Addon::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  8. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 36
  10. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/torrent/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

Fixed, at least on my test install. Please re-download, and attempt to install again :)

Liam

Last edited:
when I click on post macro, its says its been posted but nothing appears in the box

Anything in the javascript console and/or server error log?

Are you using redactor?

EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised I forgot to add the js files to the package. I'm an idiot. Please re-download and upload all files, no need to re-import.

Last edited:
thanks, works great, anychance of an option to place the macro link above quick reply to avoid having to click more options.