[WMTech] Post Guard Pro

[WMTech] Post Guard Pro [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($19.00)
Given demand for this product (almost none), I've changed my mind, and won't be porting it to XF2, due to the explosion of object-oriented abstraction in XF2 and the associated increase in work to make add-ons of even simple functionality.

There is a free XF2 version of the basic regex based one.
Also you can use the "Strings" post guard to prevent underscores.

@Yugensoft I just bought it, can I mention tow suggestions?
In Words / Phrases & Regex type, add whitelist (Words). Because some words written separately may be forbidden words, but are allowed in certain word combinations (too many in my country, China).

issues:
1::Words / Phrases type does not support Chinese (I believe the same result as CJK characters).
2: If I ban "xenforo" (Words / Phrases) , you can used "xenforo"(use [B] or [I]) to avoid guards.

Same problem in Regex. If the regex contains some specified Chinese words, I will not be able to post any Chinese
The same content works well in XenForo's Spam Management.
If this error cannot be resolved, I can only disable this plugin.:cry:

Alright, the issue is that regex considers "words" to be text between spaces, but Chinese words are symbols without the need for spacing.

So in which case, you should use the guard type "String".

Alright, the issue is that regex considers "words" to be text between spaces, but Chinese words are symbols without the need for spacing.
So in which case, you should use the guard type "String".
It work right now.
Can you add "ignore punctuation & spaces", "ignore bbcode" options to String type and Regex type? (by default, posters can use punctuation, spaces, or bbcode to bypass most of the guard settings (except characters limit).
I believe this will make Post Guard more powerful.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom