• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Portuguese (and Brasilian) translation in progress | Tradução para Português (e Brasileiro) em curso

ChipTz

I'm translating to portuguese and it can mostly be used also for brasilian the phrases for xenforo. I will soon launch a semi-translated file online for download here as soon as I have it nearly ready. Is someone else is working on this please let me know. I am waiting to update my server to php to be able to host a forum for this also.

Hello ChipTz
I'm the webmater of http://vb-brasil.org and I will use xenForo now. And already begin the translation work. Maybe we can join our work :)
I already suggest xenForo works with some foruns to non-english communities [like simplemachines.org and Joomla ]
Or we can open a site to do this ;)
All the best
joao barroca
aka beduino

Hi ChipTz/beduino,

I get my license today. Do you have a initial translate file to pt? I will use pt_PT but can help translating to pt_BR.

Hi Vitor
I'm open [tomorrow] xen-brasil.org and we can talk there?
The translation is in the beginning and your help will be a great value
all the best

If you guys need help, I can help out on this. I'm currently running a board in portuguese(BR) as well and will soon be importing my other vb site to xenforo as well

Hi gldtn
if you run vB in portuguese , probably we make this work too :) [vb-brasil]
We're working in xenforo to portuguese in xen-brasil.org.
In attach xml [alpha version] of beta5.
Later I will open other topic with news and suggested guidelines
All the best
[tudo de bom!]
joao barroca
aka beduino

Attachments

Hi gldtn
if you run vB in portuguese , probably we make this work too :) [vb-brasil]
We're working in xenforo to portuguese in xen-brasil.org.
In attach xml [alpha version] of beta5.
Later I will open other topic with news and suggested guidelines
All the best
[tudo de bom!]
joao barroca
aka beduino

Thank you, did not even see the translation that you posted here, thanks! Cya at xen-brasil.

T+

may I ask if this "beta1" means it is not finished yet ?
Would love to have portuguese language at my forum as well.

Many thanks!

Dear beduino,

what would be the proper wording in portuguese for the phrase "Do you already have an account?" in the Login-panel?

Many thanks!

Top Bottom