• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Portuguese (and Brasilian) translation in progress | Tradução para Português (e Brasileiro) em curso

I'm translating to portuguese and it can mostly be used also for brasilian the phrases for xenforo. I will soon launch a semi-translated file online for download here as soon as I have it nearly ready. Is someone else is working on this please let me know. I am waiting to update my server to php to be able to host a forum for this also.

beduino

Hello ChipTz
I'm the webmater of http://vb-brasil.org and I will use xenForo now. And already begin the translation work. Maybe we can join our work :)
I already suggest xenForo works with some foruns to non-english communities [like simplemachines.org and Joomla ]
Or we can open a site to do this ;)
All the best
joao barroca
aka beduino

beduino

Hi Vitor
I'm open [tomorrow] xen-brasil.org and we can talk there?
The translation is in the beginning and your help will be a great value
all the best

gldtn

If you guys need help, I can help out on this. I'm currently running a board in portuguese(BR) as well and will soon be importing my other vb site to xenforo as well

beduino

Hi gldtn
if you run vB in portuguese , probably we make this work too :) [vb-brasil]
We're working in xenforo to portuguese in xen-brasil.org.
In attach xml [alpha version] of beta5.
Later I will open other topic with news and suggested guidelines
All the best
[tudo de bom!]
joao barroca
aka beduino

Attachments

gldtn

Hi gldtn
if you run vB in portuguese , probably we make this work too :) [vb-brasil]
We're working in xenforo to portuguese in xen-brasil.org.
In attach xml [alpha version] of beta5.
Later I will open other topic with news and suggested guidelines
All the best
[tudo de bom!]
joao barroca
aka beduino
Thank you, did not even see the translation that you posted here, thanks! Cya at xen-brasil.

T+

erich37

may I ask if this "beta1" means it is not finished yet ?
Would love to have portuguese language at my forum as well.

Many thanks!

erich37

Dear beduino,

what would be the proper wording in portuguese for the phrase "Do you already have an account?" in the Login-panel?

Many thanks!