Poke forum members [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi @ineedhelp I must insist unfortunately to eliminate this error or I will get my money back!
The addon does not work!
Please fix this bug, it should be not so difficult for you.

HTML:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to *******_Pokes_Model_Poke::countPokes() must be of the type array, string given, called in /www//library/BarfiLounge/MemberPoke/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 261 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/Pokes/Model/Poke.php at line 230
*******_Pokes_Model_Poke->countPokes() in BarfiLounge/MemberPoke/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 261
BarfiLounge_MemberPoke_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPokeStats() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www//index.php at line 13

Hi @ineedhelp I must insist unfortunately to eliminate this error or I will get my money back!
The addon does not work!
Please fix this bug, it should be not so difficult for you.

HTML:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to *******_Pokes_Model_Poke::countPokes() must be of the type array, string given, called in /www//library/BarfiLounge/MemberPoke/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 261 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/Pokes/Model/Poke.php at line 230
*******_Pokes_Model_Poke->countPokes() in BarfiLounge/MemberPoke/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 261
BarfiLounge_MemberPoke_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPokeStats() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www//index.php at line 13
I don't like such demands/threats. So if you think you can get your money back, then go ahead.

Good luck! :)

I don't like it if you to make my paid addons and not to correct it, then fail is not in order. Would be so not been free okey.

Top Bottom