Here's the basic feature set (possibly more? We can talk):
- Side Bar Item
- Title can be renamed
- Button can be picked from default paypal ones
- Brief blurb inside
- % to Goal bar - Should update automatically
- Ability to set the $ amount to Goal within a given timerange (Monthly, weekly..)
- The % amount to goal reset on a new time cycle.
- Ability to manually add or remove donations (if someone has to skip around due to some paypal limitation)
When a user clicks on the link, it should take them to another page:
Amount To Donate: (Default Amount) in: (List of Currencies)
Donate Anonymously? [X] <--checkbox, unchecked by default
Leave a note!
[ I'm a note in a small textbox! ]
On clicking the submission button it should:
- Log the user (even when anonymous), amount, note and time in the database (I'll even provide the schema!) in an UNCONFIRMED state
- If not logged in, user should be notified they are not logged in. If they choose not to log in, log user as "Anonymous"
- Send the user to the Paypal payment page to complete.
- Notify the admin via Alerts or EMail (Or both - selectable option)
- A link to a Donation page should be optional - to let people know who donated and how much. Items do not show on this page until confirmed (see below)
- In the Admin CP, there should be a page that lets the admin look at and Confirm/Delete donations.
Would be nice if it could:
Tie into the subscription system for automatic changes to forum rank.
I am willing to pay for the development of this plugin. Give me a quote before you dive in.
Caveat: I'd like to (not required) see this plugin released to the public as well
See the screenshots at the bottom of this post:
Something like that, but hopefully better. It's what I used before moving to XenForo!