PlayFusion [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

PlayFusion - A light blue PlayStation inspired gaming theme with powerful free features

xenforo-2-gaming-style-playfusion-playstation-ps4-forum-theme-layouts.jpg

Introducing our new PlayStation inspired gaming style for Xenforo 2 forum, PlayFusion is an amazingly clean and responsive style for any gaming community. PlayFusion uses light, crisp visuals with awesome features such as built-in slideshow, partner logos, customizable footer layouts and more...

Read more about this resource...

I'm seeing a server error on all of your theme demos.
Sorry about that looks like a temporary overload.. should be ok after a min or so! Moving soon to a new server, which should help with spikes after new launches.

This style is amazing! I however might have one suggestion though, maybe in future to allow grid display for some of the sub forums. Also what is the correct area to custom any sub grid node icons? Thanks @whitesky loving this style :)

This style is amazing! I however might have one suggestion though, maybe in future to allow grid display for some of the sub forums. Also what is the correct area to custom any sub grid node icons? Thanks @whitesky loving this style :)
Really means a lot to hear your feedback! I will of definitely add grid styling for the subforums and icons, right now the settings and style properties for each respectively are done for the node listing such as on forum_list template alone, though this shouldn't be any problem to extend to sub-forums. Should be in the next patch after the incoming one later today,

Really means a lot to hear your feedback! I will of definitely add grid styling for the subforums and icons, right now the settings and style properties for each respectively are done for the node listing such as on forum_list template alone, though this shouldn't be any problem to extend to sub-forums. Should be in the next patch after the incoming one later today,
Sounds awesome, Im sure alot people will enjoy these options. The style alone is well designed and to be honest makes it feel bit more than a normal xf forum. I always enjoy and respect out of the box thinking. Also as a dev myself it's nice to see passion in others work. As a customer I'm very happy and appreciate you taking ideas into consideration. That being said I look forward to the updates, even though the style is amazing :)

Thanks, honestly I have been looking much more recently for ways to shift themes from the default "Xenforo look", not enough that it would be disruptive or drastic for users, but enough so that you don't just immediately say "that's a Xenforo theme." Some of this is in the works, as always feel free to leave feedback.

Much of the coming updates will be based around several major addons, such as Article Management System, Blogs, XenPorta 2, and DBTech Ecommerce. I'm working closely with several addons with the goal to produce a very custom and inclusive front-end experience, like you said more than just a forum :-).

Great work on this style!! How do i expand browse by game as i believe max is 10 but let's just say i have more then 10 game sections 😂

Great work on this style!! How do i expand browse by game as i believe max is 10 but let's just say i have more then 10 game sections 😂
@swiftyste Thanks for reviewing PlayFusion and glad you like the theme!
So sorry this alert did not fire for some reason on this thread. I can certainly add a few more widget slots in the incoming update :-), which is nearly finished.

Included also are new Dragonbyte Ecommerce and XenPorta improvements, node icon fixes and some aesthetic tweaks.

@swiftyste Thanks for reviewing PlayFusion and glad you like the theme!
So sorry this alert did not fire for some reason on this thread. I can certainly add a few more widget slots in the incoming update :), which is nearly finished.

Included also are new Dragonbyte Ecommerce and XenPorta improvements, node icon fixes and some aesthetic tweaks.
Thanks so much for the update, It's all good there is so much in the theme i just can't decide which i like 😂 but i sure did made the right decision in buying this! We definitely need some XenPorta improvements but fits in perfectly with this.

But i look forward to the update and if i can decide which i like i definitely add some suggestions! Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the update, It's all good there is so much in the theme i just can't decide which i like 😂 but i sure did made the right decision in buying this! We definitely need some XenPorta improvements but fits in perfectly with this.

But i look forward to the update and if i can decide which i like i definitely add some suggestions! Thanks again.
Thanks and one thing I am working on right now, is a demo XenPorta area with example layouts, catered towards different themes or genres (ie gaming). These I hope can give ideas on how to create nice looking portal or home pages using the addon, with descriptions on how to replicate each one.

Thanks and one thing I am working on right now, is a demo XenPorta area with example layouts, catered towards different themes or genres (ie gaming). These I hope can give ideas on how to create nice looking portal or home pages using the addon, with descriptions on how to replicate each one.
Yeah i think i need something like this 🤣 maybe i'm better off customizing the site & not writing up articles, i do have a suggestion i don't no if this is something on your radar but to be able to add collapsible sidebars and categories.

whitesky updated PlayFusion with a new update entry:

Multiple Updates - XF2.1.2 - Sharing Features - Bugfixes - Feature Improvements

July 12th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.5

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style?style_id=52

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Upgrading From Last Previous Version:
  • XML import and file upload
Overview
This release combines several recent theme updates (v1.1.1 - v.1.1.5), bringing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whitesky updated PlayFusion with a new update entry:

MAJOR XF 2.1.3 Update | New Color Palette | Feature Improvements

July 12th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.5

• XML import and file upload
MAJOR XF 2.1.3 RELEASE | PLEASE READ NOTES CAREFULLY:
[URL...

Hey @whitesky, Beautiful theme! Really sharp.

How do I change the header background to white? I haven't figured out where to make this change, although I can do it in a browser.

header.webp
Thanks, Brian

Hey @whitesky, Beautiful theme! Really sharp.

How do I change the header background to white? I haven't figured out where to make this change, although I can do it in a browser.

View attachment 211757
Thanks, Brian
@BrianC, glad you like the theme!
So to change that setting, you'd go to Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Header & Navigation -> Compact header - navigation row

In the extra CSS field, you'd want to replace or comment out the .m-primaryGradient(); entry, which produces the blue gradient.

Let me know if that works for you,

So to change that setting, you'd go to Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Header & Navigation -> Compact header - navigation row

In the extra CSS field, you'd want to replace or comment out the .m-primaryGradient(); entry, which produces the blue gradient.

Let me know if that works for you,
Yep, thank you!(y)

Nulumia updated PlayFusion with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.5a Update | Bugfixes | Feature Improvements

September 18th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.7

• XML import AND file upload
Overview

This release includes update to Xenforo 2.1.5 and Xenforo Media...

Nulumia updated PlayFusion with a new update entry:

Bugfixes, Style Property Improvements

December 13th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.9

• XML import AND file upload
Overview

This release brings numerous new bugfixes and style property...

Top Bottom