Platinum Bundle (Light & Dark) [Deleted]

Sage Knight

Sage Knight submitted a new resource:

Platinum (Introductory Sale - 3 Days Only) - The Million Dollar Theme

Currently On Sale for 3 Days Only for 25 GBP after which it will be 30 GBP

Platinum Overview

Platinum is a simple yet powerful Light Style that can be easily changed from its default colour to any colour you want within just a click. It fully supports xF 1.2 native responsive.

View attachment 52662

Platinum Demo/Screenshots

DEMO

Easy to Customize to any Color....

Read more about this resource...

You've been hitting the nail on the head for great designs as of late. Would love to see you make one skin with a light/dark alternative; specifically this one!

Great job once again, man!

Very nice theme. I'm thinking of buying it but I did have one question first. If I wanted to add a banner above the navigation menu (I'm just old school like that) would that break the responsive layout?

You've been hitting the nail on the head for great designs as of late. Would love to see you make one skin with a light/dark alternative; specifically this one!

Great job once again, man!

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Very nice theme. I'm thinking of buying it but I did have one question first. If I wanted to add a banner above the navigation menu (I'm just old school like that) would that break the responsive layout?

It won't break anything at all, it's really flexible thanks to the way xF has it built.

This is addng to Cal's post, I think you should add an option to add a header image in the style properties.

There is one for the default logo right above the navbar. And there is a style property to control the top bar logo (which I added)

As for the header, that's the pattern. If for any reason there is still need for another image, it can be done via the logoblock div:

Code:
#logoBlock {
      background: url(imagepath/header.png);
}

Hope I cleared it up :)

There is one for the default logo right above the navbar. And there is a style property to control the top bar logo (which I added)

As for the header, that's the pattern. If for any reason there is still need for another image, it can be done via the logoblock div:

Code:
#logoBlock {
      background: url(imagepath/header.png);
}

Hope I cleared it up :)

Sort of but not really....at least I think. Let me photoshop what I mean so you can see. If I can achieve a result like this (and for it to still be responsive - which would mean that added image would need to resize as well) then this theme would work perfectly for me.

dfge.webp

Sort of but not really....at least I think. Let me photoshop what I mean so you can see. If I can achieve a result like this (and for it to still be responsive - which would mean that added image would need to resize as well) then this theme would work perfectly for me.

View attachment 52669

Yes you can. It won't break anything, but it will resize accordingly.

You have forgotten to change the .xenPreviewTooltip border color.
border: 10px solid rgba(3, 42, 70, 0.5);
is a transparent blue which does not fit the black/grey style.

There is an issue with styling with this mod http://xenforo.com/community/resources/recent-random-attachments-on-forum-homepage.1415/

See it here: http://www.orchidsforum.com/ choose Platinum from style selection and look at the Random Attachments in Chrome (haven't tested other browsers)

Fixed both for the next update. Thanks.

You have forgotten to change the .xenPreviewTooltip border color.

is a transparent blue which does not fit the black/grey style.

Fixed this among other minor style issues. Thanks.

--

Feel free to post any suggestions or more issues.

Is there a way to et rid of the moderator bar? i mean there is sooooo much space right of the logo, why not using thismspace for the moderator bar? @Sage Knight , what css would lead to that result?

Top Bottom