Platinum Bundle (Light & Dark) [Deleted]

Next Issue: In Responsive view on my iphone i can not see the 'login' Link due to the fact that the logo is too broad and covers it.

Next Issue: In Responsive view on my iphone i can not see the 'login' Link due to the fact that the logo is too broad and covers it.
The recommended size is 40px x 150px. If you could inbox/post your site I can take a look.

This is ****ing beautiful... is there a dark version available?

Glad you liked it. There is a dark version coming up, all existing/future Platinum customers will receive it for free. Once it launches I will finally end the sale.

Some teaser mockups (Nothing final)

platinum-dark.webp

Can you support the changing of colors of the Staff banners? I changed mine to red in the admin usergroup but it still shows white.

Can you support the changing of colors of the Staff banners? I changed mine to red in the admin usergroup but it still shows white.

I just had a look, it seems to work that way on the default style as well for staff but for other groups it works perfectly fine. Feature I suppose..

But here is the code to make it red, borrowed it from the red banner itself;

Code:
.userBanner.bannerStaff.wrapped {
color: white;
background-color: red;
border-color: #F88;
}
.userBanner.bannerStaff.wrapped span {
background-color: #F88;
}

Very nice theme. I'm thinking of buying it but I did have one question first. If I wanted to add a banner above the navigation menu (I'm just old school like that) would that break the responsive layout?

The banner on your site does not resize properly on mobile. The rest of the theme responds accordingly though. ;)

The recommended size is 40px x 150px, however it can easily be resized if it's larger, (the "width" percent would need be adjusted based on the individual's logo image of course)

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {
  #platlogo img {width: 95%;}
}
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth) {
  #platlogo img {width: 80%;}
}

@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) {
  #platlogo img {width: 60%;}
}
</xen:if>

Sage Knight updated Platinum Bundle (Light & Dark) with a new update entry:

Dark Variant added, Copyright fixed, Updated to xF 1.2.1 and several other fixes/optimizations

I have finally added a dark variant, it's exactly the same in terms of structure but completely made into a dark variant. In short all existing customers have been upgraded to the bundle. And demo has also been added.

The copyright has also been minimized (y)

A significant change you all should be aware of is I have changed the style path to /styles/platinumlight/ for the original and have added /styles/platinumdark/ for the dark varitant

One of the reason for this is a dark style has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you please post pics in green and lime green?

I could do that but what I would suggest is using either the "Inspect Element" or the Firebug extension of your browser and changing the colors yourself (along with any other customizations such as font, etc..) (Changing the default grey color itself is a breeze.)

It will be easier for you to see if the theme is suitable for your site. If you still are unsure of the colors, I will be able to do it.

Cheers

Sage Knight updated Platinum Bundle (Light & Dark) with a new update entry:

Header Positioning + CSS Prefixes

In this update, I have improved the header area by automating the height resizing due to the top bar, previously it was done manually and required template edits.

Besides this I am starting to remove CSS prefixes throughout the theme. This is because xenForo prefixes most cross browser prefixes making the process even easier.

Special thanks to @xfrocks for bringing both of the above to my attention.

Updated files have been sent to all customers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom