XF 1.5 Plain text e-mail notifications

RichardKYA

Sorry if this is something obvious, I have had a look, but can't find anything...

How do I send e-mail notifications as plain text instead of html? I see the phrases are there for this to be done...

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 20.58.29.webp

...but how can I send these instead? I can't find an option to disable html e-mails

To clarify, I'm talking about the automatic e-mail notifications that a user receives, for example, when a thread they are watching gets a reply

Thank you

There is no option related to that.

You could try blanking out the contents of the HTML versions/phrases but I'm not sure how that would work.

Why do you want to stop them being sent?

I would just prefer plain text. I've created some e-mail template mods to strip the styling, but some things don't seem to be editable and which template actually get sent is a bit confusing, while trying to work things out, I've even removed all the code from conversation_reply and conversation_reply_messagetext, but it still gets sent with my custom styling, it doesn't make sense

Anyway, I want e-mails to be plain, so striping styling with template mods seems like a very complicated way to simplify something lol

Top Bottom