Pick'em - Fantasy Sports Prediction game

Pick'em - Fantasy Sports Prediction game [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy ($45.00)

Bob

bobster65 submitted a new resource:

Pickem (version 1.0.0) - Pickem is a Fantasy Sports Prediction game.

Pickem is a Fantasy Sports prediction game. Whether against the spread or straight up, you are tasked with picking the outcome of every game in a given week for an entire season.

Key Features
  • User Permissions – Decide which users or user groups can use Pickem.
  • Unlimited Pools – There are no limits to the amount of Pools
  • Unlimited Sports – There are no limits to the amount of Sports Types you add to the system
  • Unlimited Teams - Teams are added to and associated with a...

Read more about this resource...

Instant purchase :)

:D I knew you were waiting lol hit me up via convo at the support site if you have any questions. There are some tips and tricks threads on the support forum that you might want to take to look at as well.

Do I need to be running 1.1 for this or anything else? Can see getting a lot of use out of this.

Minimum version is 1.1.0. You can disable the version check in the installer tho and try and run it on older versions.

Ok thanks. Would have loved to use this but will have to wait. It looks like you did an amazing job.

Hey bob since you seem to be the expert at these type of addons, anyway you could develop a sports fantasy addon.

Hey bob since you seem to be the expert at these type of addons, anyway you could develop a sports fantasy addon.

You'll need to be much more specific on exactly what type of sports addon... "sports fantasy" is just way to general and gives me no idea what you have in mind.

Is it possible to use this for races like dirt bike races, nascar, and so forth?

Its a Head to Head pickem... ie, Team A vs Team B and pick which one you think will win (or Draw in the case of soccer). You can also do individuals in place of "teams" for things like MMA or boxing ie Fighter 1 vs Fighter 2 (pick the winner).

Its not a pick the winner from a list of teams/people of a single event type. Its a pick the head to head winners for multiple head to head events in a given period. So I am not sure how you'd do a non head to head event like a NASCAR race with this.

Are you open for a custom version just for that purpose? The one jimbothompson is talking about?

I'm interested in a MotpGP/Moto2/Moto3 version where someone builds his own 3 fantasy racing teams (one for each championship) and after importing the results for each race, every one can view their scorings...
I'm REALLY looking for something like that...

Feel free to inbox me with more details of what exactly you want. Sounds like what you need is not something that I can't just modify this addon to do however.

bobster65 updated Pickem with a new update entry:

1.0.3 Maintenance Release

• All reported bugs fixed
  • Integrated the [bd] Widget Framework
  • Added new [bd] Widget 'Pickem Leaderboard'
  • Added new [bd] Widget 'Pickem Pick Distribution'
  • Added functionality to support XenPorta
NEW! for 1.0.3 XenPorta Blocks: Starting with v1.0.3, you can now download and install XenPorta Blocks. Currently there are 2 blocks available for licensed members.
  • Created XenPorta Block 'PickemLeaderboard'
  • Created XenPorta Block...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can someone post image packs for different sports? Or are they included? The NFL ones in the preview images are great! College Football and Basketball would be awesome too. I am going to buy this very soon!

Can someone post image packs for different sports? Or are they included? The NFL ones in the preview images are great! College Football and Basketball would be awesome too. I am going to buy this very soon!

There is an NCAA football helmet pack posted at the support site. Problem with posting packs is licensing issues.

Top Bottom