• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PHP 5 OOP?

Last time i used it was on 3.6 i think and it was still with the same structure. showforum.php, showthread.php, search.php. I remember they were still using $GLOBALS and other kind of outdated cr*p.

PS

I hope the staff will try and provide as much development resources as possible for the people who will actually contribute. Some software's completely ignore the developers.

PS

I hope the staff will try and provide as much development resources as possible for the people who will actually contribute. Some software's completely ignore the developers.
Yeah, I agree. vBulletin at the moment keep upgrading their version constantly and I can't keep up with the style changes. :(

Shamil

It would indeed surprise me if there won't be any documentation. I assume the same.
Indeed, the least I expect is developer documentation. From the looks of things, working without documentation appears easy, but might still be complementary in some areas.