PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Sorry, I was not clear. This happens if he paid with CC AND he issue the claim to his Bank and not to PayPal.

even than 200 usd seems to high for me and would be a case for me to begin a legal discussion with Paypal and the bank ;)

What amount of money he tried to get back?

Paypal writes there:

"...If you don’t agree that the chargeback is valid, you can help us dispute it by providing information about the transaction in the Resolution Centre..."

I do not know know specific case at that time. But I would have tried to open a file in the resolution center. But I do not know for what the user has paid for etc. So I can not judge this.

If it was a pure pay-for-access fee, I would have discussed this with the CC company of that user. I do not belive that the can charge you for something, if you did not do something wrong.

I had cases in the past in which users claimed that thier CC was stolen to get their money back. Did not help them. It was a yearly subscription with autorenewal. It dis ifficult for the user then to explain why I or the thief has done something wrong here ;)

I would like to make a remark about the disclaimer:

Technical Disclaimer: You have to ask Paypal to enable MassPay API for your paypal account before you can pay affiliates. MassPay is FREE and you only have to contact Paypal Support to enable it.

This is not true. I have contacted Paypal twice on different occasions about it but they will not enable this for everybody. We are a high-traffic big board and they downright refused it, I can't see it being enabled for smaller boards as of such.

Ok read through last few pages and still not sure if 2.0 is out yet :(
Unfortunately not yet. I don't want to get into reasons but the fact is it's still not completed. It will be released when it's done. I will personally send you a message once it's released.

Regards,
- Sadik

Searching for a solution on this for months. Right now I am manually upgrading via xenforo! Curious if anyone found a solution for trial memberships...

Two questions before purchase:

1. If I purchase a lifetime license will it work with the XF2 version when it's released?
2. Is there a way to add a box to the left of the paid options to select the normal/free registration? (in order to compare features to the paid versions, like this)

Two questions before purchase:

1. If I purchase a lifetime license will it work with the XF2 version when it's released?

Yes the lifetime license will work with all new releases.

2. Is there a way to add a box to the left of the paid options to select the normal/free registration? (in order to compare features to the paid versions, like this)

Yes, but you will have to manually edit the template pember_product_list to add html for the free registration. Alternatively you could just add the free register link on the Sales Page which you can edit in the backend with the editor at the top or bottom of your products list.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'gift_id' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

This occurs every time after a user gifts membership to another user.

Top Bottom