PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

@Sam F

Let's let him in peace of mind to migrate from xF1 to xF2. During migration is not wise to add new features as for sure will brings up bug. Migration needs a stable old version and release a new version with the exact same features. No more features, no less. As is. Only this way migration will be successful and on time.

First of all, thank you for this awesome Plugin! :)

I have over 100 costumers through pember and I need numbered Invoices for tax from each one.
At the moment the customer can open invoice but not as administrator?

Anyway, please add new feature which makes possible to download all Invoices as an administrator (maybe in a PDF).
If they could be numbered beginning with 1 to 100... would be perfect!

Some statistic overview about the revenue from each product would be awesome too :)
Im ready to pay for the developing.

Best regards,
Daniel

Discussions on new features will be after the release of PemBer 2.0.
I've only been asking you for about a year? that should have been standard for the beginning, almost all paid sites have an introductory offers, that brings in more new members free than converts them...

@Sam F

Let's let him in peace of mind to migrate from xF1 to xF2. During migration is not wise to add new features as for sure will brings up bug. Migration needs a stable old version and release a new version with the exact same features. No more features, no less. As is. Only this way migration will be successful and on time.
sounds like you are not interested in have more member signups to a paid site.

sounds like you are not interested in have more member signups to a paid site.

Wrong !! I want to have. But the only way to have them is with a working plugin. And be sure that if he (or any coders) do the mistake to try to add new features while migrating from another coding style, for sure it will not works. The same applies not only if he tries to add features but also if he tries to remove features. The code must be port to the new syntax with the exact same features. Since 1984, I have 34 years experience in coding. I'm not amateur.

Wish you (and all) a Happy New Year.

Wrong !! I want to have. But the only way to have them is with a working plugin. And be sure that if he (or any coders) do the mistake to try to add new features while migrating from another coding style, for sure it will not works. The same applies not only if he tries to add features but also if he tries to remove features. The code must be port to the new syntax with the exact same features. Since 1984, I have 34 years experience in coding. I'm not amateur.

Wish you (and all) a Happy New Year.
have some faith in him... the core feature of Pember should be signing people up... the Fact is you have less people sign up with a paid forum, and free trial would increase the signups and conversions, adding to the revue stream...

and free trial would increase the signups and conversions, adding to the revue stream...

You didn't got my meaning. I'm not saying that your idea is not good. I'm just saying that the timing for adding new features (even the best) is not good. Now the author is trying to move his code to the new coding style of xF2. We must let him to finish this and then post any request you want.

It's like asking someone who tries to move a heavy pot from one table to another, keeping it with his 2 hands, to free-up the right hand to move some dust from the flower. 90% the pot will drops down. First he must finish the move safetelly and then do anything else.

Guys... ahem ahem! I am still here :)

PemBer will have new features over time. For someone wanting to know if they should purchase it now or not, you should decide on the current available feature set and not based on future promises. Right now, the focus is on getting version 2.0 out.

You didn't got my meaning. I'm not saying that your idea is not good. I'm just saying that the timing for adding new features (even the best) is not good. Now the author is trying to move his code to the new coding style of xF2. We must let him to finish this and then post any request you want.

It's like asking someone who tries to move a heavy pot from one table to another, keeping it with his 2 hands, to free-up the right hand to move some dust from the flower. 90% the pot will drops down. First he must finish the move safetelly and then do anything else.
I disagree, now is the time for him to make the addon robust... I have emailed him for over a year about this feture, and he stated that he would be adding it... So it is something that should have already been done...

Guys... ahem ahem! I am still here :)

PemBer will have new features over time. For someone wanting to know if they should purchase it now or not, you should decide on the current available feature set and not based on future promises. Right now, the focus is on getting version 2.0 out.
Sadik, you know that we have talked about this for over a year now, you have been saying you would get to it soon, like you said it should be done by the beginning 2017

This feature needs to be core of Pember....
look around and you will see that a lot of paid sites all have either free trials, or a small $ fee for a 10 day trial... so if you do not have the free added now, would it be able to have a small $ fee for a 10 day trial (or whatever number of days trial) than auto renewal at the regular price?

Thanks

This is already possible.

1514904312556-png.165561

So it could charge $10.00 for ten day trial, and after the ten day, charge$25.00 for the year?

No. It's used by clients mostly for offering a One month trial on their monthly subscription. So you could have the first month for $10, and regular monthly of $25 from 2nd month onwards.

No. It's used by clients mostly for offering a One month trial on their monthly subscription. So you could have the first month for $10, and regular monthly of $25 from 2nd month onwards.
Nope that would work :-) wanted to setup a forum trial, then after # of days, charge for the yearly membership!

Nope that would work :) wanted to setup a forum trial, then after # of days, charge for the yearly membership!
The # of days cannot be changed. So if you have a monthly subscription product, the first month can be offered at a different price. You cannot have 10 days of trial and 1 year of regular subscription currently.

Sadik, you know that we have talked about this for over a year now, you have been saying you would get to it soon, like you said it should be done by the beginning 2017

This feature needs to be core of Pember....
look around and you will see that a lot of paid sites all have either free trials, or a small $ fee for a 10 day trial... so if you do not have the free added now, would it be able to have a small $ fee for a 10 day trial (or whatever number of days trial) than auto renewal at the regular price?

Thanks

That's why we need you to add in the above free trial membership as you stated you would do for over a year now.

Thanks

Nope that would work :) wanted to setup a forum trial, then after # of days, charge for the yearly membership!

Why you don't setup a Trial for xx days at $xxx and let your members, after trial expiration, to buy or not the regular yearly membership? Now I'm not talking as coder but as user who many times have bought memberships in different sites. Almost never I paid for a trial with auto upgrade to a normal membership.

Top Bottom