PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

If I manually downgrade a user it will cancel his recurring subscription on Stripe and Paypal yes?

Also the only problem with this... is any of those products I check as disabled... the people who have already purchased something won't be able to see them in the first place in order to upgrade. So its not really useful. Unless I'm confusing something.

I guess after looking at it I can set it so it will automatically upgrade users (and cancel their old account) if they pay for a HIGHER tier... but not lower.

I guess after looking at it I can set it so it will automatically upgrade users (and cancel their old account) if they pay for a HIGHER tier... but not lower.

Actually higher or lower does not matter. What matters is the way you want to set your tiers up.

So for example you have Product 1 and Product 2.

In the form for defining Product 2, you select on Disable Product 1 and tick to cancel it. Then when someone buys Product 1, he can see Product 2. But when someone buys Product 2, automatically Product 1 gets cancelled for him, if he had it. Also when he buys Product 2, he no longer sees Product 1 as available.

Hope this made sense... :)

Yes I know, but how does a user purchase product 1 again if they decide they want to downgrade from product 2. Right now that doesn't seem to be possible.

Yes that is true. You can't buy a lower product and cancel the higher one true. The way this can be done though is that if you enable the cancel button for the users then they can first cancel their subscription and then they can see and buy the lower product.

upload_2016-10-2_10-40-17.webp

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-2_10-33-14.webp
    upload_2016-10-2_10-33-14.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Almost the price of full xenforo license.
Someone know more simple plugin with premium member but with better price?

Thank you!

Hello... I'm having users who are still being charged, but their recurring accounts are not staying upgraded.

Users upgrade is listed as expired:
upload_2016-10-16_16-3-51.webp

I check their account to confirm that their tag appears to be removed:
upload_2016-10-16_16-4-12.webp

I check stripe... they are still a paid supporter, they have not cancelled their account, and they were successfully billed.
upload_2016-10-16_16-3-23.webp

Hello... I'm having users who are still being charged, but their recurring accounts are not staying upgraded.

Users upgrade is listed as expired:
View attachment 142220

I check their account to confirm that their tag appears to be removed:
View attachment 142221

I check stripe... they are still a paid supporter, they have not cancelled their account, and they were successfully billed.
View attachment 142219

Hi @Bluedrake42, the first thing I would check is whether Stripe Webhooks are being correctly received. Have you setup the webhook? (Step 4 here -> http://paidmembers.net/threads/99/).

If yes, are the webhooks being correctly received? Login to your Stripe Dashboard, goto Requests -> Events & Webhooks and see if you have pending webhooks.

upload_2016-10-18_9-35-59.webp

A pending webhook will look like the above.

If webhooks are indeed pending, open a invoice.payment_succeeded webhook which is pending and scroll down and it will show you the reason.

If everything looks ok, and there are no pending webooks, then I will have to take a look at your specific install to determine what could be causing the issue. I will need database (phpMyAdmin) and admin access (send me via private message).

Best Regards,
- Sadik

Yeah nothing, it just won't respond... not sure why. Followed this tutorial exactly.
http://paidmembers.net/threads/99/

The stripe php callback is on the server, don't know why its throwing errors.

Hi, yes I notice that your stripe_webook is causing http error 500. This is most likely a php or server level problem. Your server's error log will have more details as to what's causing it. If you cannot determine it, please provide ssh access to your server in a private message.

Yeah we just realized that, we're checking our php installation now. Confused as to why that started having issues, our other php applications haven't seem to be having issues.

Will post here again if we don't solve it.

my paypal is set as the sale of non-digital goods.
How do I set it to sell subscriptions?
some users do remember to paypal and have always right, because paypal asks me a tracking number. But it's a subscription

my paypal is set as the sale of non-digital goods.
How do I set it to sell subscriptions?
some users do remember to paypal and have always right, because paypal asks me a tracking number. But it's a subscription
Do you mean with PemBer? or directly with Paypal?

with pember.. i sell subscription. 4 / 8 /12 month..

but I see that the sale takes place as an object and not a subscription

with pember.. i sell subscription. 4 / 8 /12 month..

but I see that the sale takes place as an object and not a subscription
You mean you create a product which is valid for 4 or 8 or 12 months right? Then you are creating one time products in PemBer. When defining products in PemBer, select "Recurring Payments every..."

upload_2016-10-18_20-50-21.webp

Of course you have to have a Paypal Business or Premier account.

Top Bottom