PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Technically it's done. But there are a couple of requirements which came up in our testing.
  1. Right now affiliate payments are being sent out to the same paypal email address as which is used by a paying member to make his recurring payments. However we came up with a scenario where a free member (whose paypal we don't have) is referring paid members, which means now I have to add a feature to the addon where it is possible to specify / change your paypal address where you want to receive your referral earnings.
  2. We realized there could be a scenario where we may want to put a hold on a affiliate's payment. Right now, this is not an option. The admin section for the invites was largely ignored! :) (Blame that for me always only thinking about the UI!) So now I am adding a new page in admin where you can see all past and upcoming payments to your affiliates and put a hold on an upcoming payment if you so desire.
The original plan was to release this today, but I think the above is important to wait. So most likely in a day or two more the final version should be out.

And in case you are interested, here's a couple more images! :)

Invites.webp

InviteOptions.webp

Reactions: RDR
Looks very promising. I agree, email adresses for payment might differ from payment addresses, thanks for taking this into account (as well as all previous suggestions, great job). (y)

Excellent!

Suggestions:
  • Have a Total Amount Earned to date calculation
  • Payout transaction log for AFFILIATES to see (the admin part you speak of above is great, affiliates being able to see some of it that pertains to them would be great)
Questions:

• For the invite mailer, can the affiliate add text to the invite email?
  • What does the invite email look like? Can we easily as admins change it up?

Excellent!

Suggestions:
  • Have a Total Amount Earned to date calculation
  • Payout transaction log for AFFILIATES to see (the admin part you speak of above is great, affiliates being able to see some of it that pertains to them would be great)
Questions:

• For the invite mailer, can the affiliate add text to the invite email?
  • What does the invite email look like? Can we easily as admins change it up?

Admin can see both total amount paid so far and next payment due for all affiliates.

As visible in the screen above, affiliates can see how much they have earned, and it will also show below that table what they have been paid so far and unpaid earnings to date.

And for your questions,

yes, there is a textarea when sending out the email where affiliate can edit the prepopulated text which is a phrase.

We are using it for about a week now on our site CrazyStrength.

I just have to get PaidMembers.net ready to start offering it for general public. Should be very soon now!

Sadik B updated PemBer - Paid Membership & Affiliates System with a new update entry:

PemBer Affiliates System and other improvements.

Today, I am very excited to release PemBer 1.2.0. This release builds on the previous version of PemBer and introduces several new features, including the hugely requested and unique xenForo affiliates system!

This release took a very long time to perfect and I have several plans to further improve and build on this, however for the sake of those waiting for a long time to get their hands on this, it is time to make this available.

The following are the list of new features in this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sadik B updated PemBer - Paid Membership & Affiliates System with a new update entry:

Allows certain upgrades/products to be purchased multiple times, New Invites Permission

This upgrade introduces two new features along with some minor template changes.

New Features
  • Now user upgrades / products which expire over time can be purchased multiple times each time extending the end date by the period.
  • As per a suggestion received, a new permission "Can Use Invites" has been introduced. With this you can control which usergroup is allowed to send out invites and earn referral commission.
Bug Fixes
  • There was an issue with a...

PemBer 1.2.3

PemBer 1.2.3 is a maintenance fix release. Going by the standard release methodology this releases focuses on more stability while at the same time introduces one important new feature.

Two important bugs discovered since the release of version 1.2.0 have been fixed.

These were:
  • Error with non USD currency in Paypal's DoExpressCheckout
  • server error log reporting missing column in PemBer Invites Table
Additionally One important new feature has been added.

One of the...

XF 1.5 Compatibity and Invites System Updates

PemBer 1.2.4 provides one very important code refactoring which enables you to use PemBer with almost any other addon which is also extending the xenforo user upgrades system.

So with this upgrade, if you were using for instance user upgrades by waindigo, your old upgrades will continue to work as well as the new products you define in PemBer will work.

Additionally, due to requests of a few members, PemBer 1.2.4 introduces some new features for the invite system.

Different Affiliate...

Crazy question...can I designate users or a user group that would not have to pay for membership?
Yes.

In the addon options, you can specify if you want to allow FREE registrations:

Select this if you want to enable free registrations. If you unselect this, xenforo's register link will redirect to your default sales page.

So it allows for regular registrations... you can redirect new registrations to your sales page for paid options after they complete your registration options.

Is that what you meant?

Cheers,

Regs.

Crazy question...can I designate users or a user group that would not have to pay for membership?

What are you trying to accomplish. If it's that you want to give premium features to certain users, you can just manually upgrade their accounts. If however you anticipate a very large number of people who would require free membership then well, why make a close premium members only site in the first place? Why not just let those users register.

So the solution really depends on what you are trying to do.

What are you trying to accomplish. If it's that you want to give premium features to certain users, you can just manually upgrade their accounts. If however you anticipate a very large number of people who would require free membership then well, why make a close premium members only site in the first place? Why not just let those users register.

So the solution really depends on what you are trying to do.

Basically, I would want to give my staff (mods/admins) free access. I don't really want to make them pay to do work they aren't even getting paid for.

Hi, I am interested in your membership addon. Does it work with other addons such as this one for Google First Click Free? First Click Free by Waindigo It allows Google into the forum to spider threads for SEO purposes.

Does your addon have some sort of a guest viewing feature where we can allow a guest to view X amount of posts before beign asked to sign up and join? Does it work with Google First Click Free addon?

Hi, I am interested in your membership addon. Does it work with other addons such as this one for Google First Click Free? First Click Free by Waindigo It allows Google into the forum to spider threads for SEO purposes.

PemBer is a payments system which extends xenforo's user upgrades giving members who buy the usergroup you designate. So theoretically it will work with all other addons which are coded properly.

Does your addon have some sort of a guest viewing feature where we can allow a guest to view X amount of posts before beign asked to sign up and join?

No, that is not a feature I am afraid.

Top Bottom