PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

In this case I want to suggest a way to organize and prepare Invoices for the tax office. Either by sending copies per eMail or generating a PDF per Invoice or be able to print out a list. Best would be all three features to be implemented... ;-)

Just a quick question about commissions... are they recurring commissions? Or only commissions for the first payment? Is there somewhere we can configure this?

Sorry, I swear I've seen this somewhere before but now I can't find it for the life of me...

Also what is the default URL that users go to to set up an affiliate account/application?

Just a quick question about commissions... are they recurring commissions? Or only commissions for the first payment? Is there somewhere we can configure this?

Sorry, I swear I've seen this somewhere before but now I can't find it for the life of me...

Also what is the default URL that users go to to set up an affiliate account/application?

I answered this on Skype of course, but for the benefit of others reading this thread.

No, the commissions are not recurring they are one time.

The default url for users to see and share their affiliate link is <yoursite.com>/invite/share

In this case I want to suggest a way to organize and prepare Invoices for the tax office. Either by sending copies per eMail or generating a PDF per Invoice or be able to print out a list. Best would be all three features to be implemented... ;-)

Invoice improvements will happen over time. PDF is unlikely though because of technical issues with including something like the FPDF library. But emailing the invoices is an option I am considering.

Looks like a network issue with your host. Has this happened for the first time or was this there before?

The error says it's unable to connect to tlstest.paypal.com. It is most likely an issue with your host. To verify, just use the same old paypal and API you were using earlier and see if the error disappears or remains.

@Sadik B

Does this add-on allow the option of signing up / registering as a paid user from the start?

One of my frustrations with the built in "User Upgrade" system in XenForo is that you can only upgrade your membership after you register. I would prefer to have a solution where the user can register as either a free standard user, or register as a paid member, without having to register, then upgrade their account.

Basically when someone goes to my forum (https://wranglertjforum.com), I want them to click the 'Login or Sign-Up' button and be taken straight to a page which shows them the different levels of membership (i.e. Free Member, Monthly Member or Lifetime Member).

Last edited:
@Sadik B

Does this add-on allow the option of signing up / registering as a paid user from the start?

One of my frustrations with the built in "User Upgrade" system in XenForo is that you can only upgrade your membership after you register. I would prefer to have a solution where the user can register as either a free standard user, or register as a paid member, without having to register, then upgrade their account.

Basically when someone goes to my forum (https://wranglertjforum.com), I want them to click the 'Login or Sign-Up' button and be taken straight to a page which shows them the different levels of membership (i.e. Free Member, Monthly Member or Lifetime Member).

That's exactly why this addon was made in the first place. If you go to http://paidmembers.net/register/?strplan=CuDdC1 you can see that you can register as a paid member. And if you go to http://paidmembers.net/register/ you can register as a free member. Basically the register page remains the same, whether or not you have the strplan parameter in the url determines whether it's a free or paid registration.

In other words, I just want someone to be able to click the "Login or Sign-up" button and have the option of logging in, or being taken straight to a page where they can choose a free (standard) registration, or various levels of paid membership.

I understand. But the login or sign up button goes to the xenforo standard register page. So no, this won't work exactly as you want without doing some customization.

You can change the Login or Sign-up phrase to say "Login on Sign-up Free" and have a the Membership tab say Premium Signup, if you don't want to do any customization.

You have a valid point though, I will consider including this in the next version.

Got it. That's what I'm looking for because I want to avoid confusion. I already have enough members messaging me confused about simple things such as how to post (I know, it's crazy!). I have a feeling if I don't make the sign-up process as simple as possible, it will get overlooked and then I'll get people confused all over again.

I think this would be a fantastic addition in your next version! I'm definitely following it!

As soon as you integrated this plugin with the default registration system, I'll buy it for sure!

Last edited:
Sadik B updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

Multiple Paypal Addresses, Product BbCode, Other Improvements

I am very happy to announce the release of PemBer 1.5.1.

PemBer 1.5.1 brings in two new features and makes some improvements and fixes one known Bug. The below are the details.

New Features

- Multiple Paypal Addresses

This allows you to accept payments in multiple Paypal addresses at the Product Level. Meaning you can have one subscription payment go in one paypal and another subscription go into another paypal....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting an error after confirming the payment. You can see screenshot below for exact error message.

afb7d7f448ef49f2926e2165363e0ebd.png

Top Bottom