Peachy Keen

Peachy Keen 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Hello everyone,

Today, we release the 2.0 version of Peachy Keen! This is an extremely easy to use skin that can be used for any kind of easy going forum.

Purchase information can be found below, as well as a live demo. All current license owners can simply redownload from the orders manager here.

View Live Demo | View Product & Purchase

Please let me know of any suggestions, questions, or concerns! Thank you!

Enjoy!
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Peachy Keen (version 2.0.0) - Home grown and delicious

With it's appetizing orange and greens, Peachy Keen brings the concept of southern comfort directly to your forum. It is a highly customized theme that will give any board a complete unique look. You can have it be as wide or as narrow as you prefer, works with all the major browsers, and much more....

Read more about this resource...

Not to my tastes in terms of the sites I'm involved with, Mike, but still awesome work :) Well done.

Not to my tastes in terms of the sites I'm involved with, Mike, but still awesome work :) Well done.
Thanks Chris! :D Its quite easily customizable just like any of our products, but I thought this could work for people who have outdoor/nature sites and such. We got that rotating sun on there :D

Audentio updated [UI.X] Peachy Keen with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XF 1.2.3 and added features

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Audentio updated [UI.X] Peachy Keen with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom