[OzzModz] Post As Moderated

[OzzModz] Post As Moderated [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Do I have to register on your forum to buy the add-on? or can I checkout as a guest?

Thanks, all done but I had to pay in RUB. Payment provider do not accept USD despite having selected that.

Just installed this and it seems to be behaving differently than what is expected. Doesn't it suppose to be sending new posts to approve/ unapprove queue? If not then what is the purpose of this addon? I could do the same by hitting the unapporve on the first post and will send the thread to the approval queue😃 Same function already exist.

@ALMUSA, this add-on adds checkbox on thread creation/edit form to set "moderated" status by default and put it in approval queue. without necessity to hitting unapprove from moderator menus. I apologize for the vague description of resource. Please clarify what you expected to see? :rolleyes:

It was indeed vague but it's alright. I expected with this addon I could mark a thread as moderated whereby new posts are sent to the approval queue before being displayed publicly.

Thanks. Just got my copy.

@Lee

Here is the one you were asking about a couple of days ago.

Thanks. Just got my copy.

@Lee

Here is the one you were asking about a couple of days ago.

Thank you so much!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

A really wonderful add-on. Thank you!
But ...

... can we please have the choice to choose in which forums this should be offered?

Top Bottom