Pay to Post [Paid] [Deleted]

@Liam W -- sorry to report, the fix for bypassing payment still doesn't work.
i'm getting the error "You do not have permission to view this content as the payment is still being processed." after hitting the button to skip payment.
this is posting a new resource into the RM, if it matters.

permissions are set properly for the user who is posting (as seen below, unless there's another setting that I'm missing) --

forum-perms-analyzed.webp

resource-perms-analyzed.webp

thanks

The mark any permission should only really be granted to moderators (it allows users to mark all threads/resources as paid).

Are you analysing the global permissions, or the actual resource category perms? It is a per-category permission.

(Hmm, you can't analyse resource category perms. Could you check the category permissions manually?)

Just glancing at the code now, and I can't see a reason for this happening...

Liam

i'll look right now thanks --
to further follow-up, it creates the resource and an associated discussion thread properly, and approves the discussion thread automatically, but doesn't approve the resource automatically, and throws that error msg.

these are the permissions for the particular resource category that I tried uploading to -- they were set properly i think ...

perms-for-the-resource-category.webp

I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

In the mark paid action, I (indirectly) check to see if the user can view the resource, which fails because it's awaiting payment...

I'm quickly fixing it so that users' that can bypass payment can view the content :)

Liam

I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

In the mark paid action, I (indirectly) check to see if the user can view the resource, which fails because it's awaiting payment...

I'm quickly fixing it so that users' that can bypass payment can view the content :)

Liam

lol no problem, eagerly await the next version, i'll test it straight away and let you know

Top Bottom