1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Password 1.0

Password protect forums and thread contents.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Password - Password protect forums and thread contents.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Is there an option to make it so they have to only enter the password once instead of every time they log in?
    I love this add on :)
  3. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Purely out of curiosity, why not just make the node private and give them access via a user group which can be controlled by account upgrades if needed?
  4. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

Thanks. Another useful add-on.
    But I wish I could set password for each thread that I want (user group permission can allow different group to be able to set password when they are creating thread).
  5. Bethk84

Bethk84 Member

I agree with @Dadparvar would be great if we could have passwords on a per thread basis. That would be ideal for an RPG. Over all, loving this add on so far. It works great with 1.5. No bugs found yet :)

By the way, @AndyB , I would be willing to donate if you add the passwords for threads feature.
  6. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

I can see this as useful if you wanted to give selected non-members access to a forum, which can be private but not in the same way as a forum which is privileged only to certain usergroups.